2022 Portal | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

So, an entire team of black hole, remorseless chuckers?
I have no idea of their playstyle but yeah, their leading guy in assists per game was at like 2.2 but he and the #2 guy missed enough games for this kid to lead the team in total assists.

Who is everyone’s priority number 1? To me, no brainer- has to be Jeenathan. As long as he is considering college and not a pro career

Who is everyone’s priority number 1? To me, no brainer- has to be Jeenathan. As long as he is considering college and not a pro career
He posted on his IG the other day a goodbye post from Buffalo but doesn't mention what his plans were. I just can't picture him entertaining the idea of playing for cuse. Buffalo hated us! Kid is a baller. There was a previous relationship though and I think he said getting a Syracuse offer was a dream come true...but I dont think he ever visited and went to Buffalo so I'm not sure how strong of a relationship we established.

Last edited:
This will evolve and I'd expect that the recruiting profile aggregators like 247, etc. will expand their profiling efforts to track and update players profiles more diligently post-LOI and arrival at a school on the assumption that they may be in the portal in a year or two.

They will develop and package with a searchable UI and algorithmic targeting tools and sell subscriptions to school athletic programs. There will be a module specifically focused on portal players research and targeting.

They will likely offer custom research and targeting services to schools that don't have the internal resources to devote to this themselves, as well.

More data all the time is where we humans are heading... and the expanding transfer portal is a perfect use case for it.
Nice post, nerd.

But seriously, nice post. You're 100% spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom