2022 World Cup | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2022 World Cup

you soccer experts will have to explaing how thats not a PK in the cro/mar game.. pretty clear to everyone but the ref and the VAR i guess.

I know it’s a tiny amount but I have Argentina $20 to win $130. Do I hedge since today is a coinflip or just ride it?

I know it’s a tiny amount but I have Argentina $20 to win $130. Do I hedge since today is a coinflip or just ride it?
Unless you’re doing this for a living, don’t hedge. It takes the fun out of it.

I see they brought in the Body builder ref for the finals. no messing with him

France needs to do something in the midfield. Totally non existent.

Finally. Now finish these dbags. Sorry to any Argentines but that country is a longtime safe haven for Nazis and has been complete dbags this whole tournament and in history. Let's go France

Finally. Now finish these dbags. Sorry to any Argentines but that country is a longtime safe haven for Nazis and has been complete dbags this whole tournament and in history. Let's go France
I’ve been to Buenos Aires for work in 2014. Actually had a great trip there. Very dirty city though and like many places, lot of unrest.

I’ve been to Buenos Aires for work in 2014. Actually had a great trip there. Very dirty city though and like many places, lot of unrest.
I have some good friends from there including one who left because he married a Jewish girl 10 yrs ago. The family received a package with Nazi flags two days after the wedding which was in the countryside outside of Buenos Aires. He is still working on getting the whole family out and to LA where he is living now.

When it’s all said and done Mbappe will be known as the greatest of all time and I don’t think it will even be debatable.

When it’s all said and done Mbappe will be known as the greatest of all time and I don’t think it will even be debatable.

I disagree. While very talented he doesn't do the things Messi does in the middle of the field with loads of defenders around him. We will see what Mbappe can do in 10 years when his pace and freakish athleticism aren't there anymore.

That's not to say he isn't an incredible talent. It's just the skillset required to do what Messi does is underappreciated even for the fanfare he gets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom