2022 World Cup | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2022 World Cup

I disagree. While very talented he doesn't do the things Messi does in the middle of the field with loads of defenders around him. We will see what Mbappe can do in 10 years when his pace and freakish athleticism aren't there anymore.

That's not to say he isn't an incredible talent. It's just the skillset required to do what Messi does is underappreciated even for the fanfare he gets.
as of 2 months ago he wasnt even considered the best player on France

I was today years old when I learned that it’s not sudden death in World Cup OT. What a strange rule to play it out.

Finally. Now finish these dbags. Sorry to any Argentines but that country is a longtime safe haven for Nazis and has been complete dbags this whole tournament and in history. Let's go France
I lived in northern Argentina for two years. Had some unsettling encounters with Nazis and Nazi progeny there.

I will say, the people from Argentina don't embrace the Nazis at all. At least where I lived.

On the goal, when they first mentioned offsides, I thought Argentina was offsides on the initial pass - not the one they replayed at the box.

I lived in northern Argentina for two years. Had some unsettling encounters with Nazis and Nazi progeny there.

I will say, the people from Argentina don't embrace the Nazis at all. At least where I lived.

Yeah for sure. The history of that country and the fact it's still a thing is my issue. Not to mention the pathetic poor display of sportsmanship in this WC.

On the goal, when they first mentioned offsides, I thought Argentina was offsides on the initial pass - not the one they replayed at the box.

They were but it wasn't the offsides player who received that pass so it wasn't. The second was super close though.

Yeah for sure. The history of that country and the fact it's still a thing is my issue. Not to mention the pathetic poor display of sportsmanship in this WC.
It was a wild time to be there. Over the two years I was there they had more Presidents than I'll see US Presidents until I'm very old. People would be installed for a week or two and then bail.

Wish I understood the announcers. Should have found the English feed

So happy for Messi!

What a game
I watched from the 110th minute on. What a great game. Argentinia deserved to win, they appeared to be the better team. That Messi is a fantastic player. I'm getting into soccer a bit. My granddaughter is a very good player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom