2023-24 NBA Season | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

The Pacers look like the biggest group of losers haha you got torched don't be a baby about it

Pacers seem to be trying to move up a weight class without actually achieving anything.

Pacers seem to be trying to move up a weight class without actually achieving anything.
They’re finding regular season success by playing Double Dribble ball against bad or disinterested regular season opponents . This chuck ball has a high variance in results . I expect them to get unceremoniously dismissed come playoffs

It turned out the refs did give the Bucks the ball anyway, so it was a whole deal.

I was watching some of the game, there was a flagrant foul on Giannis about midway through the 4th quarter, things got heated. So I think a lot of this stemmed from bad feelings from that.
It was throughout the game too. Milwaukee came out overly physical with Indiana to set a tone and it was pretty much chippy the whole way from there. I think there were 10 technical fouls handed out and one ejection (Portis).

As for why the game ball was a big deal to Giannis, it was a franchise record as well as his first 60 point game. He apparently didn’t get to keep the game ball from his 50 point Finals game either so I think he’s just kinda tired of not getting to collect the balls from his milestones like so many other players do. Add on to that the fact that he seemed to think Indiana was purposefully being petty because he beat their butts the whole night; I get why he was more frustrated than he usually would be. It felt personal rather than being a misunderstanding.

They’re finding regular season success by playing Double Dribble ball against bad or disinterested regular season opponents . This chuck ball has a high variance in results . I expect them to get unceremoniously dismissed come playoffs
Halliburton tho. Something to watch there.

He wasn’t celebrating the win. Just a personal achievement.
Yep, but another team is saying Freak U to that. Teams like Indiana are making these rivalries interesting.

Last edited:
I half think this is a fake controversy written into the script by the NBA so people pay some attention to the regular season now that the in-season tourney is over

This is why I miss the old days. In the old days he would have to fight for this type of bs behavior and he’d stop this crap real fast.

The rats take over when you remove the threat of eating a fist
This x100. No way he's doing this crap in the days of Oakley and the Davis twins

As
He's having an insane year so far. 26 ppg and 12 apg. Almost a 5/1 assist-to-turnover ratio. And an extremely efficient shooter, 52/44/87.
hes starting to get annoying though . As in he’s becoming a punk

There are three horrific teams in the NBA right now (Pistons, Spurs, Wizards), but the Pistons may be historically bad.

The league record is 9 wins by the 1972-73 Sixers. Detroit is currently 2-23 and is on pace for 7 wins.

The incredible thing is the Pistons are 2-23 (they started 2-1 btw) but until last night where they lost by 30 and the Wiz and Spurs won, they were only third last (they may have been second, I was looking at it yesterday and I forget exactly) in the league in scoring margin! After yesterday they found their rightful place.

Also they're 17 point dogs in Milwaukee tonight. 17!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom