2023-24 NBA Season | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

There are three horrific teams in the NBA right now (Pistons, Spurs, Wizards), but the Pistons may be historically bad.

The league record is 9 wins by the 1972-73 Sixers. Detroit is currently 2-23 and is on pace for 7 wins.
I'm loving this as I've been squatting on the "Cade Cunningham is a bust" take since his draft day.

What's weird about the Pistons is I feel like they have some interesting young guys.

They just lose together. A lot.

The incredible thing is the Pistons are 2-23 (they started 2-1 btw) but until last night where they lost by 30 and the Wiz and Spurs won, they were only third last (they may have been second, I was looking at it yesterday and I forget exactly) in the league in scoring margin! After yesterday they found their rightful place.

Also they're 17 point dogs in Milwaukee tonight. 17!!!

Replying to myself to say I checked the score at like 6:50 today (game started at 6) and the Pistons were down 54-24!

What's weird about the Pistons is I feel like they have some interesting young guys.

They just lose together. A lot.

They also have a knack for acquiring busts from other teams (Wiseman, Bagley) and apparently thinking they will turn them around even though they struggle with their own young players.

Well maybe one of the triangle of crap teams, the Wizards, will actually win one tonight.

Up 12 at Phoenix with a minute left in the third. Despite that still only giving Phoenix +130 to win on the site I checked.

Well maybe one of the triangle of crap teams, the Wizards, will actually win one tonight.

Up 12 at Phoenix with a minute left in the third. Despite that still only giving Phoenix +130 to win on the site I checked.

And the Wizards blew it.

What a return by Ja Morant - hopefully he has grown up off the court.

League is against the Clippers? Ballmer-Proofing? LOL.
As if the creation of the second apron (impacts mostly starting next year) is the factor that's not going to allow the Clippers to get out of this mess. Damn, if they would have had the $5M MLE exemption this year everything would be different.

The Clippers have an elite non-complimentary lineup that would have excelled in 2016 - not 2024. I believe they have first rounders in 2027 and 2029, and the OKC 2025 pick, and I believe none of those picks can be currently traded. Ballmer and management are the ones that made these decisions regarding the roster - to blame the league crookedness is silly.

If anything the second apron will protect owners from creating an ineffective team of past their prime all stars.
Since the winning streak is going to end tomorrow anyway, I just wanted to take this opportunity to mention that this post has aged beautifully. Chef’s kiss.

What a game! Ja was really gunning for that win.
Then as he runs in the tunnel to the locker room he yells about having receipts ? How dumb is this kid? He will be broke two years after his career is over (unless he defers like Ohtani) Receipts on what ? I don’t recall a single soul claiming he couldn’t play. It makes zero sense. “I scored a game winning bucket which means my behavior was in fact NEVER WRONG!”

Makes about as much sense as meat lovers pizza for a vegan

This is funny.

I'm loving this as I've been squatting on the "Cade Cunningham is a bust" take since his draft day.
jalen green isn't good either. chucker extraordinaire. He will hold back the rockets as long as he's there.

Then as he runs in the tunnel to the locker room he yells about having receipts ? How dumb is this kid? He will be broke two years after his career is over (unless he defers like Ohtani) Receipts on what ? I don’t recall a single soul claiming he couldn’t play. It makes zero sense. “I scored a game winning bucket which means my behavior was in fact NEVER WRONG!”

Makes about as much sense as meat lovers pizza for a vegan
Dude will be dead by 30

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom