2023 US Open (Golf) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 US Open (Golf)

Wow, not expecting this from Schauffele early on. (Two shots stayed in the trap).

Laughed at a fan that screamed out after the first miss "Pick it up - its all good".

Xander got away with a bogey. Not what you want, but nothing he can't recover from either.

Xander is going to make me wish I drank today

Ryutaro Nagana in 7th place at -5.

Started the event at 2500-1 odds... each way bet would pay 625-1 for a top 5 finish.
No I did not bet it.

EDIT - Just threw a few bucks down on an each/way top 4 bet at odds of 275-1 to win, 55-1 top 4.

Last edited:
NBC showing almost nothing but the final 3 groups. Very little from Lee, Nagano, Scheffler.

Top 4 are playing well enough (Fowler, Clark, Mcilroy, English), but its really been a battle for many of those below them (Schauffele, Johnson)... and Scheffler is middling.

EDIT - Looks like Clark and English are the ones most in control out there

Last edited:
When I read last week that Scottie was only 27 I was shocked. He looks and comes across as like a 35 year old.

When I read last week that Scottie was only 27 I was shocked. He looks and comes across as like a 35 year old.
Wow I would have never guessed he was that young.

Scottie needs to keep doing this b/c the next putt he holes outside 10 feet will be his first.

On Ricky's yip at the end: it was going to be decided on Sunday and it still is.

Have you ever seen an errant shot in a major land on the teeing area for another hole? That course must be kind of cramped.

Interesting.

I was wondering about this as I watched. Pace of play rules should definitely be enforced better, but this was another moron decision by tv people.

Last edited:
the crowd is small because the members bought tickets with no intention of using them to keep the size down..
I was thinking that maybe Lionel Ritchie bought up all the tickets to keep the people away from his humble abode. Does he have an NBC special coming up or something? All those references to his house...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom