35,446 | Syracusefan.com

Too bad they already made a t-shirt for it last year.

im sure most of these were sold before the ban. are they all gonna show up??

Dave O'Brien and Doris Burke on the call on ESPN

I was utterly shocked to read it! And very very proud of our fans. My Duke friends Carole and Andy are going to the game with us (sitting someplace else). Being in a crowd of 35,ooo+ is not something a college basketball fan gets to do every day. Now I get to show them the best fans in the world!

Unless Duke blows us out and the fans leave early. Then I will show them the worst fans in the world.

Go CUSE!

What was the attendance last year? I assume they upped it by a few this time.

Jeremy L. said:
Too bad they already made a t-shirt for it last year.
Like they won't try again? They will.

they couldnt find another seat to sell?

I think people showing up expecting to see 35K plus will be disappointed. There are a lot of people trying to dump tix on stubhub. I think it will be over 30K in the seats, but nowhere near like last year.

yeah, there is ALOT more availability than last year. 32500 is my guess. Still awesome.

Shulman/Bilas/Spake are calling Syracuse vs. Duke.

O'Brien and Burke are calling SMU-UConn.

ESPN is giving the right game the A team.

Well in fairness Bilas will be here on the 13th so it makes it easier for him to just stay and do the game

You can get seats in the corners of the other end zone for less than 10 bucks on Stubhub. But there are less than 2000 seats for sale which means if all other seats are accounted for, we could get over 33K.

You can get seats in the corners of the other end zone for less than 10 bucks on Stubhub. But there are less than 2000 seats for sale which means if all other seats are accounted for, we could get over 33K.

Do they put up large monitors on the back of the bleachers or do you need binoculars to see from there?

sabach said:

Plus some people are assuming those tix on stubhub will go unsold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom