And for those of you at Atlantis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

And for those of you at Atlantis

NCAA violation?
s10.gif

Mrs Fairfax and I are sitting at the airport. What a great time!!!!! It felt like three home games. Yesterday was the best though. The ' We Are SU' chant was killer. The entire bench turned around and clapped for us. Just amazing!

Mrs Fairfax and I are sitting at the airport. What a great time!!!!! It felt like three home games. Yesterday was the best though. The ' We Are SU' chant was killer. The entire bench turned around and clapped for us. Just amazing!
Please tell us more after you get home and have a little nap!

I need to hear the story from Troop, who is probably still drunk. Once he sobers up, of course...I'm sure the tale will be epic.

FairfaxOrange said:

I'm totally conflicted by this post. It's awesomeness is somewhat abated by the fact that it appears the "We are - SU" chant has gained traction.

I heard it on TV and was almost disappointed. All I could envision is a male cheerleader using his fake masculine voice to get it started.

My sanity was restored when the Lets Go Orange chant started.

I'm totally conflicted by this post. It's awesomeness is somewhat abated by the fact that it appears the "We are - SU" chant has gained traction.

I heard it on TV and was almost disappointed. All I could envision is a male cheerleader using his fake masculine voice to get it started.

Jake,

It was actually requested that we come up with an alternate cheer by a certain coach's sibling who shall remain nameless. That's what made it so awesome...and the reaction from the bench was priceless!!

Yuck! Way too derivative of State Penn.

Also: GREAT JOB. Syracuse were fans were loud and in-charge in that crowd. Extremely noticeable on TV.

Yes. This. Thanks for 'representin' large.'

I told ssbriefcase not to leave me unsupervised. Was only in handcuffs for about a half hour, tried to take the battle 4 Atlantis table cloth from the ticket table at 3am. Was way heavier than I thought. Ran like the wind with it for 5 minutes. They were faster than me. Got it figured out tho. Back in America now, Orlando until Tuesday. Will post a better recap soon

Couldn't agree more. Hope that chant doesn't catch on.

To each his own. The team loved it though...guess you needed to be there

Hey, you all came across very well on the broadcast - no doubt it was exciting for everyone in the building.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom