Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh their board is unbelievable, apparently they don't like cuse, think we cheat and should never have been allowed in the tournament...what makes no sense to me is saying how cuse and vcu over the same exposure, def a lot of blind homerism going on over there, really want him to commit to us so i can go back over there and read their board so more haha

I've found those fans of mid-major programs that have had some success to be all the same in that regards...VCU, Gonzaga, Wichita St., Georgetown, etc.

For someone who "texted 3 players he was coming" AW3 really is messing around
Or the father is messing around. From all the heresay ive heard sounds like AW wants to come to Cuse but maybe the father is hand feeding rothstein stuff and playin hardball with JB over AWs role at Cuse, like maybe 2 vs 3. Or frontside vs backside of zone. If so i still want AW but can we toss the father to the curb? Lol

Or the father is messing around. From all the heresay ive heard sounds like AW wants to come to Cuse but maybe the father is hand feeding rothstein stuff and playin hardball with JB over AWs role at Cuse, like maybe 2 vs 3. Or frontside vs backside of zone. If so i still want AW but can we toss the father to the curb? Lol
I will say dad is master and commander of AW3.

Miami is going to be a tough one to overcome. Think I am definitely in the crowd of people who doesn't believe we see him in cuse orange.

Is AW#'s dad related to TT's mom and TBryant's mom. This Miami thing was a rumor a month ago. Why is it now rearing it's ugly head.
Blood in the water theory? When uncertainty continues to rise; sharks start circling... Maybe Miami put the full court press to get the Whites to visit this week...

Miami is going to be a tough one to overcome. Think I am definitely in the crowd of people who doesn't believe we see him in cuse orange.

Why? They don't seem to be lacking in perimeter players. They'll have a good team and so will we.

We certainly have a way better track record of putting players into the NBA and our style of play would seem to fit him better than Miami's.

Why? They don't seem to be lacking in perimeter players. They'll have a good team and so will we.

We certainly have a way better track record of putting players into the NBA and our style of play would seem to fit him better than Miami's.
AW is super close with an assistant at Miami who recruited him out of HS. Given their success recently, and the fact that they play in the same conference, etc. I'd be way more worried about them then I ever was MSU.

Our style of play? You mean play only 6 guys, sometimes never substituting in an entire half, and keeping games in the 50's with a zone defense?

AW is super close with an assistant at Miami who recruited him out of HS. Given their success recently, and the fact that they play in the same conference, etc. I'd be way more worried about them then I ever was MSU.
At this point I'd be surprised if he didn't end up at Miami.

OrangeDW said:
Why? They don't seem to be lacking in perimeter players. They'll have a good team and so will we. We certainly have a way better track record of putting players into the NBA and our style of play would seem to fit him better than Miami's.

Familiarity with the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors