Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I can link this here or not. If not I apologize. Andrew White III Andrew White III for your reading laughter or aggravation depending on your mood.

haha its a slow sports day. Im watching the pga tour and reading up on my orange so I'm gonna wander over there and take a look at what they say. That post is absurd though but i noticed a lot of the national media is sleeping on cuse this season. I know we lost a lot but we have a lot of talent on our roster and further more it looks like talent that will blend together very nicely, kind of reminiscent of the 2009-2010 season.

Lydon. "Rotation player."

image.gif

rrlbees said:
Did those 5 lost seniors include walk-ons and team managers?

It's unfortunate that with the way things are now that the informed, uninformed and misinformed all have equal voice.

Briancuse said:
Hes not going to Vcu.

But they've gone to the NCAA Tournament 7 years in a row. I don't think that has ever been done before.

Hes not going to Vcu.
yeh their board is unbelievable, apparently they don't like cuse, think we cheat and should never have been allowed in the tournament...what makes no sense to me is saying how cuse and vcu over the same exposure, def a lot of blind homerism going on over there, really want him to commit to us so i can go back over there and read their board so more haha

My favorite post so far on the VCU board: "Like I saw on twitter just now, one heck of a point, signing here gives him life long use of the BDC when he comes back home to visit. This is a facility pros are signing up to use." :rolling:

Because, you know, if White doesn't go to VCU they're not gonna let him in the gym...

Interesting. I've never gone to another team's board before. I'm sure there are other views represented there (though I won't be checking) and I hope that they at least have some basketball fans that will call him out for his nonsense.

I think we keep it pretty even here in terms of expectations.

Interesting. I've never gone to another team's board before. I'm sure there are other views represented there (though I won't be checking) and I hope that they at least have some basketball fans that will call him out for his nonsense.

I think we keep it pretty even here in terms of expectations.

I have seen other Acc teams message boards spew hate for us, even some old Big east teams that we abused like Seton Hall or Providence, but Vcu, when was the last time we even played them?

I have seen other Acc teams message boards spew hate for us, even some old Big east teams that we abused like Seton Hall or Providence, but Vcu, when was the last time we even played them?

Edit: we are 3-0 vs. VCU

Played them in the NCAA's in 1984, and then at home in 1989. Closest win was 13 points.

Last edited:
Here's what I don't understand: this info that MSU is out of the picture came Straight Outta Nowhere (tm).

I know Rothstein tweeted it but where did that come from and why no other info like decision timeframe or any other nuggets? Everything about this is strange.
My guess would be Rothstein reached out to someone at MSU regarding anything they know about the White situation - they told him that White got back in touch with Izzo, etc. and said he wouldn't be attending.

My guess would be Rothstein reached out to someone at MSU regarding anything they know about the White situation - they told him that White got back in touch with Izzo, etc. and said he wouldn't be attending.

That's a good thought. Hadn't considered that angle.

Could be... although from what I've heard Rothstein has been like a personal reporter for White's dad.

Could be... although from what I've heard Rothstein has been like a personal reporter for White's dad.

That wouldn't surprise me, apparently his dad is very hands on, he is probably throwing a lot of info out there.

That's a good thought. Hadn't considered that angle.
With tweets, etc., reporters can produce content so fast. And they probably compete to be the first. Sometimes I wonder what comes first; the reporting or the following up. Or do they just reinterpret someone else's tweet/report so it looks first hand and just confuses everything?

With tweets, etc., reporters can produce content so fast. And they probably compete to be the first. Sometimes I wonder what comes first; the reporting or the following up. Or do they just reinterpret someone else's tweet/report so it looks first hand and just confuses everything?
Not questioning the validity btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors