Bills Jags Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Bills Jags Game Thread

Steelers should win by 30, Jville has zero offense

It’s not like they were gonna score anyway.

But yeah, they’re just not consistent in how they handle these replays so what’s the point? Get rid of them. Every single close game now, all anyone talks about is what did/didn’t get overturned. And half the game is spent watching/talking about replays.

I know we all hate Cowboys, but Romo has been all over the misreads quickly. I think he's going to try to take the field, he seems so frustrated.

He could have played left ha fed and looked better these two. Blake Bortles is brutal. I wonder if Marrone and Hackett just start laughing in the film room at some of his throws.

J’Ville’s D is legit. Scary fast.
You need a quick release but the Jags D pass rush is nasty.
Pittsburgh will shred them though and Bortles has to be a lot better.
Pittsburgh-New England AFC title game.

Romo is growing on me. He gets so excited you have to respect it - especially because his dialogue is additive.

I enjoyed him calling the Jax D on the last Bills drive (“Cover 4”).

Need to get a QB and at least one WR not to mention a young rb. Buffalo will have 2 1st round picks within one pick of each other. Need to hit on both.

Congrats to Marrone.

He managed his dog poo QB better than Buffalo managed theirs.

Need to get a QB and at least one WR not to mention a young rb. Buffalo will have 2 1st round picks within one pick of each other. Need to hit on both.
I honestly want Alex Smith if we think Cousins is too expensive and don't want to package all our picks together for Darnold or Rosen.

Give me this team with Alex Smith at QB and 5 picks in the first 3 rounds and I'm pumped.

You guys will get the 21st and 22nd picks.
As LA and the Car/NO losee both have more wins than KC.

I honestly want Alex Smith if we think Cousins is too expensive and don't want to package all our picks together for Darnold or Rosen.

Give me this team with Alex Smith at QB and 5 picks in the first 3 rounds and I'm pumped.
Smith could be had probably for 2nd and 3rd pick.
I think Arizona is the other team for him.

Most mocks I have seen have us going DLine with one of the picks fwiw.

Eh not a huge fan of Alex Smith, would rather we went after Cousins but I get what ur saying. Tbink we move up for whichever qb falls outside the top 10. Darnold and Rosen are top 5 guys, csnt mortgage our entire draft to move up.

Smith could be had probably for 2nd and 3rd pick.
I think Arizona is the other team for him.
I'm a big fan of Alex Smith. I think he's much better than given credit for. Even if we trade a 2nd... Draft a RG/LB/WR/RB with our 4 other high round picks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom