Blow this roster up | Syracusefan.com

Blow this roster up

This is what an offense looks like when you have no front court players who can make a jump shot (and the defense knows it) and two guards who are catch and shoot guys. If you stay on top of the two guards they can't shoot. So it's very tough to score. Without Hughes next year, every game will look look like this.

If this roster returns, next year is going to be awful. Miami has ZERO bigs and we got abused today. Girard and Buddy can not be our starting guards next year. They are the two worst defensive guards in basketball.
Wait but isn’t buddy one the best shooters in country?

If this roster returns, next year is going to be awful. Miami has ZERO bigs and we got abused today. Girard and Buddy can not be our starting guards next year. They are the two worst defensive guards in basketball.
Yes, let's bring in some free agents...as long as we still have cap room.
Ummm...oh, wait- this is college bball, so its not quite that simplistic? Got it.

LOL. I understand being frustrated and discouraged after a game like that and with the record sitting at 17-14. But we’ve gotta at least get the basic facts right.

I think Dior/Joe could be an amazing backcourt. Kinda wish we could just skip to that season.

Thanks for that. It puzzles me that some folks are judging a guy based on a position he didn't play in high school, and is now playing as an ACC starter for 1 year.

I am with you.. When they sat him down in the 2nd half and said he had 4 fouls, I looked and Syracuse only had three fouls for the half so that meant Sidibe had all three...I must have missed one of them?

Funniest part to me is he only had ONE foul in the first half...I made a comment when he got his 2nd, that him going for that stretch was the accomplishment of the game so far, in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom