Boehiem Ripping Chad Ford in post game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boehiem Ripping Chad Ford in post game

Who cares if it is hurtiong the college game? Kids should bem made to stay in school because them leaving and getting set for life is hurting the college game? Give me a break. Would a singer have to wait? Or a pianist?
well if they had a basic education in high school to begin with this wouldnt be an issue but some of these kids are gettting accepted into schools full knowing they spell and read at 2nd grade levels, all for the sake of the almighty $ ... then they are thrown in situations where they are given millions of dollars and are expected to act like financial experts ... stupid system

well if they had a basic education in high school to begin with this wouldnt be an issue but some of these kids are gettting accepted into schools full knowing they spell and read at 2nd grade levels, all for the sake of the almighty $ ... then they are thrown in situations where they are given millions of dollars and are expected to act like financial experts ... stupid system
One thing has zero to do with the other.

Kids are not going to stay in school. I mean JB is frustrated but if he is mad McCollough is now a top 20 pick he isn't being Honest.

I don't want to rip JB because I wish kids would stay but it appears he is angry because he wants kids to stay two years but why should they.

Who cares if it is hurting the college game? Kids should be made to stay in school because them leaving and getting set for life is hurting the college game? Give me a break. Would a singer have to wait? Or a pianist?

I care if its hurting the college game. Every Cuse fan on this board cares. Are you serious with that question here??? Explain to me please how it hurt Patrick Ewing or Derrick Coleman to play more than two years in the college game again?

Kids are not going to stay in school. I mean JB is frustrated but if he is mad McCollough is now a top 20 pick he isn't being Honest.

I don't want to rip JB because I wish kids would stay but it appears he is angry because he wants kids to stay two years but why should they.

JB is angry because kids are given bad advice.

Chad Ford had Grant as a mid-1st round pick last year. :crazy:

If we didn't have a deep team in 2012 and MCW got the minutes he got in 2013 does JB think he would have stayed?

JB isn't always right. Players don't get paid he does though. If any player wants to go get paid they should do it with their coaches support.'

Who cares if it is hurting the college game? Kids should be made to stay in school because them leaving and getting set for life is hurting the college game? Give me a break. Would a singer have to wait? Or a pianist?
A dead pianist would have hit the same number of threes that we did tonight.

JB is angry because kids are given bad advice.

Chad Ford had Grant as a mid-1st round pick last year. :crazy:
After the NBA draft combine he had Grant as a 2nd round pick. Grant left but his brother went back to Notre Dame. Jerami made his own decision if he wanted to wait he could have waited. Ford isn't the reason Grant left.

If we didn't have a deep team in 2012 and MCW got the minutes he got in 2013 does JB think he would have stayed?

JB isn't always right. Players don't get paid he does though. If any player wants to go get paid they should do it with their coaches support.'
when their coach has better advice than Chad Ford what then? I know I would listen to a guy with 40 years experience known as a players coach over Chad Ford

orangenauburn said:
which is why the spurs are consistent and the twolves are a mess

Joseph, Leonard, Green, and this year Anderson? Green was the only 4 year player out of all of them and he tried to declare after his third year and there was no interest. The guy had to go to Europe to get pretty much get interest. Their consistency is based on their scouting, coaching and developing, also doesn't hurt all of their stars have made less than probably half of what they could have made playing elsewhere.

After the NBA draft combine he had Grant as a 2nd round pick. Grant left but his brother went back to Notre Dame. Jerami made his own decision if he wanted to wait he could have waited. Ford isn't the reason Grant left.
His brother stayed because he messed up and didnt have the 'upside' ... his brother and parents made a poor choice long-term ... short term he got guaranteed money - hope he invests it and brushes up on his italian

Dcuse said:
I care if its hurting the college game. Every Cuse fan on this board cares. Are you serious with that question here??? Explain to me please how it hurt Patrick Ewing or Derrick Coleman to play more than two years in the college game again?

Are we really going back more than 20 years ago?

orangenauburn said:
when their coach has better advice than Chad Ford what then? I know I would listen to a guy with 40 years experience known as a players coach over Chad Ford

JB is known as a players coach?

I don't blame any kid for leaving for millions of dollars. My beef is with the NBA business model that consistently drafts freshman who are not ready to play and contribute at all in the NBA. This has become the majority of the first rounders. I guess many owners don't mind that they are paying millions for assets that don't contribute anything. It's amazing.

Well, considering Coleman filed for bankruptcy a few years ago, he definitely seems like someone who could have used an extra few million dollars instead of playing for free.

I think Chad Ford has more contacts within the NBA than Jim Boeheim does. Listen I want players to stay but they owe the coach/school nothing as even if they don't make the NBA they can play in Europe or else where. Some kids don't want to go to school others do.

Madbiker said:
I don't blame any kid for leaving for millions of dollars. My beef is with the NBA business model that consistently drafts freshman who are not ready to play and contribute at all in the NBA. This has become the majority of the first rounders. I guess many owners don't mind that they are paying millions for assets that don't contribute anything. It's amazing.

Don't baseball organizations do the same thing? Haven't they been doing it for decades?

I think Chad Ford has more contacts within the NBA than Jim Boeheim does. Listen I want players to stay but they owe the coach/school nothing as even if they don't make the NBA they can play in Europe or else where. Some kids don't want to go to school others do.
Really???????? --- forty years in the biz versus Chad Ford? Listen ... chad has more contacts in the sense of 'nba people' but JB has more contacts in the sense of NBA people who matter ... ie GM's and Scouts ... not just SU but his work as USA assistant too

let's see what Chris does against ACC front line players consistently before we call him a top 10 pick. 5 games into the year with 3 of those teams being a joke inside isn't enough to crown him. Kid has obvious talent, but I think it's way to early to be reading articles about him being a top 10 pick.

orangenauburn said:
Really???????? --- forty years in the biz versus Chad Ford? Listen ... chad has more contacts in the sense of 'nba people' but JB has more contacts in the sense of NBA people who matter ... ie GM's and Scouts ... not just SU but his work as USA assistant too

What advice do you think JB would have given Dion before he left?

The only person who thinks Chris McCullough is a top 5 pick right now is someone who hasn't seen most of the other teams in America, or is stirring the pot to generate a little publicity for a game. Nobody in their right mind think CMac is top 5 pick right now. He might be by the end of the year, but only if we have a great season as a team. We saw how much "ESPN highlight reel" talent translated into a super high lottery pick with Donte Greene, and Jerami Grant and Tyler Ennis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom