Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Francis.

Who is our updated competition for his services is Kentucky really in there. Is Missouri still lurking and Indiana also.
UK and IU. UK is in the mix for several other bigs that are prioritized higher than Bryant. If they land one of those then it'll knock them out. I personally feel IU is the standby school just in case a scholly doesn't open up or if we get hammered by the NCAA.

Jacket.gif

Didn't get to see the game in full but the ending was crazy. Tied game with about 10 secs left and Bryant's team scores with a floater, the other team comes down and jacks up a 30ft prayer and it goes in at the buzzer.

Bryant having the best game of his life tonight as Calipari looks on. 30 points late in the game.

Last edited:
Didn't get to see the game in full but the ending was crazy. Tied game with about 10 secs left and Bryant's team scores with a floater, the other team comes down and jacks up a 30ft prayer and it goes in at the buzzer.
Clip of that last sequence described above.

We don't need additional outside scoring next year. Cooney, MikeG, Richardson, Howard, BJ . . . . . .
Then give me boards and defense down low as in Mr Bryant PLEASE!

AWMKY said:
Chip Miller @BLUEChip_Miller · 1h1 hour ago Best game so far of the event. Back and forth with great plays. Thomas Bryant at the rim for the and-one, then flexes in front of Calipari. This dude isn't wearing Orange.

Then who is the mystery recruit JB promised was coming here?

We'll see.

He was at a game recently.

I think he'd be Orange if we had a scholie right now. That's what is confusing things.

We'll see.

He was at a game recently.

I think he'd be Orange if we had a scholie right now. That's what is confusing things.
If he was Orange, we would have saved a spot for him, or JB KNOWS someone is leaving

As Francis has said. Kentucky has prioritized other Big Men ahead of TB . Once they get one of them that will knock them out.

Also remember they already have a Big Man for 2015 in Skal labissiere.

As Francis has said. Kentucky has prioritized other Big Men ahead of TB . Once they get one of them that will knock them out.

Also remember they already have a Big Man for 2015 in Skal labissiere.

Their staff was either there to make a statement to Malik Newman (top guard...they have two in the class already and should have many back for next year) or Bryant. Keep in mind...they played their game at Texas A&M and then flew to this game.

Their staff was either there to make a statement to Malik Newman (top guard...they have two in the class already and should have many back for next year) or Bryant. Keep in mind...they played their game at Texas A&M and then flew to this game.
Most feel it's a UK vs KU battle for Newman. That's why UK didn't press hard for Blakeney, as Newman is a much higher priority for them. UK only cares for Bryant if they miss out on Zimmerman, Swanigan, Rabb, and Maker(when he reclassifies). I doubt UK will rack that many misses. The KU interest now is basically TB rolling out more options because I don't think he's all that excited about IU/Mizzou outside of SU/UK. Wouldn't be shocked if we heard about a few other schools that will peek his interest again.

I think more will line up because the way CM is playing they probably think he will come back leaving no scholarship for Bryant. It may be wishful thinking on their part but you would think someone who is somewhat rational (Bryant) has to realize he can't play in the NBA.

Want TB Badly . Don’t like how this is playing out. When was last time we got someone so late in the game? As for CM don’t think that he bolts.

At the risk of getting way ahead of myself, if McCullough comes back, I think Boeheim will level with Obokoh and find a place for him to transfer to in order to make room for Bryant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom