Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

albanycuse, that makes sense. He may not be totally decided and/or they may be trying to confirm with the NCAA that they can still bring him in even though he hasn't signed yet. Knowing the NCAA, that could take awhile!

I go back to my interaction with Bryant at one of our last home games. He was with his mom and another lady. He was relaxed and seemed very comfortable and smiled throughout our entire conversation. Mom asked him if he wanted to go to Marshal Street to get something to eat. It just seemed like SU was the right place for him. I still think he comes to SU. Sometimes you just get the right vibes when you're around someone.

Last edited:
I go back to my interaction with Bryant at one of our last home games. He was with his mom and another lady. He was relaxed and seemed very comfortable and smiled throughout our entire conversation. Mom asked him if he wanted to go to Marshal Street to get something to eat. It just seemed like SU was the right place for him. I still think he comes to SU. Sometimes you just get the right vibes when you're around someone.
He doesn't want to come here. His mom wants him here. He may come here but if he wanted to come here, he already would have said so.

How do you know he hasn't already told the staff he plans to come here, but it's being kept quiet for reasons that we aren't aware of? Maybe that's why the staff has asked mom not to speak to anyone and that's why everything has been so quiet.

Last edited:
He doesn't want to come here. His mom wants him here. He may come here but if he wanted to come here, he already would have said so.

I have this take as well. Unless he wants to make it public at the McD's game which is possible, players like to commit on a big stage. Other than for that reason, I feel he also would have said SU if he was coming.

I have this take as well. Unless he wants to make it public at the McD's game which is possible, players like to commit on a big stage. Other than for that reason, I feel he also would have said SU if he was coming.
Didn't JB intimate that he has already told the staff he is coming when he said they had one more kid coming?

Didn't JB intimate that he has already told the staff he is coming when he said they had one more kid coming?

Yeah I believe so but we don't know the exact truth behind that statement. There has also been a lot happen since then with the sanctions and so forth. I believe at one point we were the absolute favorites to land him but I'm not so sure anymore. And I'm also no recruiting guru, people like Francis and Tee would probably have a better understanding than me to what he meant.

Yeah I believe so but we don't know the exact truth behind that statement. There has also been a lot happen since then with the sanctions and so forth. I believe at one point we were the absolute favorites to land him but I'm not so sure anymore. And I'm also no recruiting guru, people like Francis and Tee would probably have a better understanding than me to what he meant.
He meant bryant

I agree with dash that JB might have jumped the gun on that as many things have changed since he made that statement. It doesn't mean we're not still in it. But yes, at the time, I thought he was referring to Bryant.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep an eye on Mizzou for some reason
His old Huntington Prep coach that's an assistant there now is the main connection in that one. They've always felt the longer this goes, the better for them. Still I can't imagine him turning down SU, IU, and UK for Mizzou. I thought the same when I heard the Tobias Harris to Tennessee rumors. So what the hell do I know.:noidea:

Maybe it was a "He wants to announce at the McDonald's All-American game so we will blatantly deny everything until that day comes."

We could only hope!
@syracusebball: Herald-Dispatch reporting that Thomas Bryant to make his college announcement after the completion of Nationals, which take place April 2-4.

@syracusebball: Herald-Dispatch reporting that Thomas Bryant to make his college announcement after the completion of Nationals, which take place April 2-4.

Thanks for that info! Anyone have any indication from this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom