Class of 2023 - C William Patterson (NY) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (2/20/23) | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 C William Patterson (NY) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (2/20/23)

He went to Duke with Lively already committed. He was the number one recruit coming out of high school. It’s ironic that Ryan’s parents are both former SU athletes and graduates.

But can he even transfer again? I have no idea what the rules are with the covid waivers and new transfer rules.

I loved that Vitale repeated numerous times during the Duke game that Judah should stay and develop a jump shot to become a solid first rounder next year rather than be a 2nd rounder in the G League this year. I hope he is listening to sound advice and not go the way of Lydon, Richardson and McCullough who all left too soon and needed more of the college game to further develop.

Yeah, but the problem is that if Jesse and Joe leave, there's no way that roster is going to be competitive in the ACC. That's like a bottom 4 team, probably half a dozen games below .500, at best.

Judah will probably go somewhere else just where he can play on a good team that will make the NCAA tournament. Our team is likely going to blow next year.

Yeah, but the problem is that if Jesse and Joe leave, there's no way that roster is going to be competitive in the ACC. That's like a bottom 4 team, probably half a dozen games below .500, at best.

Judah will probably go somewhere else just where he can play on a good team that will make the NCAA tournament. Our team is likely going to blow next year.
Yep, be ready to embrace the suck

That BH dude has tweeted about it like 10 times, including this morning. He's gotta let it go too. Luttrell behaved very unprofessionally and rudely and needs to own it (not "it was a joke/sarcasm", "sorry if you were offended", etc.) but there's no need to keep hammering a college student over it.

I'm sure Nick's editors and Pete Moore are having a few words with him if they haven't already.

100% agree. Unprofessional move, but he’s a kid and surely feels bad enough about it already. Be the adult and let it go; let him learn to be better.

I doubt Judah would transfer. If he were to leave, it’d be to go to the NBA.

That BH dude has tweeted about it like 10 times, including this morning. He's gotta let it go too. Luttrell behaved very unprofessionally and rudely and needs to own it (not "it was a joke/sarcasm", "sorry if you were offended", etc.) but there's no need to keep hammering a college student over it.

I'm sure Nick's editors and Pete Moore are having a few words with him if they haven't already.
What does being a college student have to do with it? Old enough to drive, vote, and serve in the military, but he shouldn’t (rightly) be publicly ripped for calling another human being who he has never met “trash.”
People not holding that generation accountable is a huge problem in our country today.

What does being a college student have to do with it? Old enough to drive, vote, and serve in the military, but he shouldn’t (rightly) be publicly ripped for calling another human being who he has never met “trash.”
People not holding that generation accountable is a huge problem in our country today.
Which generation do we hold accountable? Seems like we could start there before decrying the youth as we always do.

I love clown, it’s been a go to for years, the best thread title in the history of this site has clown in it (off topic). Giggle every time I see it.

Trash bag is one I love to use as well.

1677208029005.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom