Chino to St. Bona | Syracusefan.com

Chino to St. Bona

Does he have to sit a year or is he eligible to play right away?

Happy for Chino. Coach Schmidt is a solid coach and person. My uncle was a supporter of the Bonnies until the day he died of cancer. Coach Schmidt came to the funeral and spent a good amount of time with my family afterwards. Have always been impressed how he coaches up the players. Good luck Chino.

I'm very happy for Chino .. for the few times he had some decent minutes early in the season, he showed what I thought was a very aggressive defensive player that could help us in key situations. However with the rapid progress of Tyler Lydon at the 5, it wasn't going to happen. He seems like such great kid I can only hope he has a positive impact with the Bonnies and gets a chance to further develop.

I'm very happy for Chino .. for the few times he had some decent minutes early in the season, he showed what I thought was a very aggressive defensive player that could help us in key situations. However with the rapid progress of Tyler Lydon at the 5, it wasn't going to happen. He seems like such great kid I can only hope he has a positive impact with the Bonnies and gets a chance to further develop.

Agree 100%. He had two games over his two years where he was forced to play big minutes in key situations, where we were in massive foul trouble: during the first half of the Notre Dame game in 2015, and during the Wake Forest game on the road this past season. In both cases, we extended the lead and Chino didn't hurt us, and came through in crucial game situations.

I think he probably could have played a little more, but que sera. Wish him the best on his next team.

I think it's great that he does not have to sit out a year and ia eligible immediately.

But my question is why is he eligible immediately?

I think it's great that he does not have to sit out a year and ia eligible immediately.

But my question is why is he eligible immediately?
Graduate transfer rule?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom