Coach Mike Cavanaugh to Arizona State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Mike Cavanaugh to Arizona State

Too bad Greg Adkins already got scooped up by USC (SC). Would have been interesting to have him as a contender for the spot.

I always liked Greg Adkins and always was curious how much control he had over the OL versus involvement Marrone had. Because basically we had 2 OL coaches during that period.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Syracuse. Just because it gets cold and grey, it doesn't make it a bad place at all.
I’m not saying it’s bad, grew up in cuse. City kid. City Middle school and high school But Scottsdale is Scottsdale and I think Cav is gonna be just fine

Please please please get someone with tri-state connections.

Mattox has never coached in the NE and has mostly been in Texas

Please please please get someone with tri-state connections.

Mattox has never coached in the NE and has mostly been in Texas
Please please please get the very best OL coach you can find, no matter where he is from.

In football, there are 2 key positions where you must have an excellent and experienced coach/teacher/technician/developer of talent. One is OL and the other QB

Please please please get the very best OL coach you can find, no matter where he is from.

In football, there are 2 key positions where you must have an excellent and experienced coach/teacher/technician/developer of talent. One is OL and the other QB
I agree we need an excellent and experienced coach but we also need connections to the tri-state area. Let’s get both

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Syracuse. Just because it gets cold and grey, it doesn't make it a bad place at all.

Yes it does! Just for that reason exactly!

(I say that because I put in my 23 years, starting at birth).

Too bad Greg Adkins already got scooped up by USC (SC). Would have been interesting to have him as a contender for the spot.
Warm weather and a paltry 50% drop in property and school taxes...sign me up.

Season Affective Disorder is a thing. Also, Syracuse has the highest rate of

Season Affective Disorder is a thing. Also, Syracuse has the highest rate of
I have Season Affective Disorder. I have a lamp and look forward to spring.

A family friend had to give up Arizona because of Valley Fever, which can turn into a chronic condition.

I don't have a strong opinion, but if it's Fuchs, you can already count on me beating the "This guy Fuchs" joke to death in game threads.

Been doing the same with Leicester defender Christian Fuchs for quite some time... Brilliant last name.

Am I still a juvenile when it comes to humour? Fuchs yes I am. Would I like to have Buffalo's OL coach at Syracuse next yet? Fuchs sake yes!

gene wilder stop GIF
One of the best GIF usages in recent board memory. This deserved more likes.

Is Macky ready for the big time on the Hill?

I don't think there is any evidence he is. A grad assistant job helping coach the OL does not make one Power 5 ready to coach the OL, although I love Macky the player.

Based on his Linkedin, it looks like he is moving on from coaching anyway:

Accomplished leader and football coach seeking a new career path working with professionals within the geospatial or business market. I am looking for an opportunity to apply my passion for geographical analysis and utilize professional experience to drive a collaborative effort towards a common goal.

I like Fuchs resume. He's a very good line coach. Just keep things in perspective, he went to a team where the players and culture was developed prior to him. That matters a lot. He did elevate them but the running backs are a big part of their success also. I like what he was able to get out of them in pass pro. They were one of the best in the country. I do wonder why he hasn't been picked up by a P5 team. He should be one of the hot names after the season UB had running the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom