Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I love right next to Eaglecrest and Van Patten. Let’s set up an Albany area cusefan golf outing.
We must be very close, Eagle Crest is 5 minutes tops from me. Fair warning, I shoot like 106-110 but I play ready golf.

100% down for that.

Me too. Let’s see where we end up first then go from there. One of us can start a thread and see what interest then venue ideas. I don’t want to go someplace where we’re watching with a bunch of Ped st or ND wannabes talking crap the whole time. Be nice to have an area to ourselves if there’s enough interest.

Me too. Let’s see where we end up first then go from there. One of us can start a thread and see what interest then venue ideas. I don’t want to go someplace where we’re watching with a bunch of Ped st or ND wannabes talking crap the whole time. Be nice to have an area to ourselves if there’s enough interest.

Agree completely. We will figure out somewhere nice. I’ve befriended a couple bars in CP that have become Syracuse friendly. I have some ideas.

I’ll most likely be on Long Island visiting in laws bowl week but I’d definitely like to do something similar for a road game sometime. You guys should still go ahead and do it, we can build from there.

If it’s Gaspirilla I might still be home though!

I feel like DE is a position you can get on the field year 1 and be a force. Especially a physically developed kid like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom