Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

Seems like a really incredible young adult. The kind that makes it really easy to root for in sports and in life. Would love to have him here and be able to follow his journey and support him. Even if he chooses elsewhere, he's a name that I'll take note of when I see it in print as I'm sure he's going to do great things for both himself and others.

How funny would this be?

What’s even “funnier” is Sankey’s from Auburn, NY 28 miles from Syracuse, undergrad from SUNY Cortland and got his masters at a top school, SU .

What’s even “funnier” is Sankey’s from Auburn, NY 28 miles from Syracuse, undergrad from SUNY Cortland and got his masters at a top school, SU .
And Mike Slive was from Utica.
If I’m not mistaken, Sankey earned his SU degree at Utica College (now University) through their former affiliation program. So, basically, the last 2 SEC commissioners, spanning over 21 years between them, spent time in Utica.

“Upside Down Pizza, it just means more.”

“I’ll be updating my ig every hour” aka stay tuned for my commitment
Ya know I've never wanted anything to do with Instagram, Twitter and whatever the other stupid stuff is called but I actually signed up for Twitter, I mean Instagram to follow him. And I feel a little stupid for it

“I’ll be updating my ig every hour” aka stay tuned for my commitment
Any update on any of the 4 stars possibly committing this weekend

Like Ross & hornsby

If I’m not mistaken, Sankey earned his SU degree at Utica College (now University) through their former affiliation program. So, basically, the last 2 SEC commissioners, spanning over 21 years between them, spent time in Utica.

“Upside Down Pizza, it just means more.”
O”Scugnizzo rules. But I worked at one of the Tony’s in North Utica back in the day.

IMG_1494.jpeg

His hourly catalogue of recruiting events is gonna give us diehards an exceptional window on the recruiting process - one we’ve never had before. Can’t wait to see what kind of meetings he attends, who his chaperone is, restaurants they dine at, fellow recruits he tours with, coach interactions and whether they tour Syracuse’s skyscrapers (MONY Bldg & the State Tower Bldg).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom