Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

If it’s 45,000 in a Dome, it will be louder than 125,000 outdoors. Won’t matter in the slightest. Full Dome is just as impressive as any other venue. And I bet most coaches would agree with me.
Its louder than that. I've brought an actual Decibel meter.(apps don't work) Michigan's big house has recorded 110 db. We've recorded in the 120's. 130's way back.

113db is twice the power as 110.(Mich)
116db is twice the power as 113.
119db is twice the power as 116.
122db is twice the power as 119.

If Michigan could pack 800k to 1M in it? Only then would it be as loud as the DOME. And we have scientific proof. Its not an opinion. ;-)

Recruits should know.

Its louder than that. I've brought an actual Decibel meter.(apps don't work) Michigan's big house has recorded 110 db. We've recorded in the 120's. 130's way back.

113db is twice the power as 110.(Mich)
116db is twice the power as 113.
119db is twice the power as 116.
122db is twice the power as 119.

If Michigan could pack 800k to 1M in it? Only then would it be as loud as the DOME. And we have scientific proof. Its not an opinion. ;-)

Recruits should know.
I measured 117db during the Purdue game two years ago. And that was before Caleb’s interception that almost blew the roof off. I also completely forgot to measure the sound when the place was going bonkers at the end of the game.

Both of those instances were a lot louder than the 117db I measured during a 3rd down.

I wonder if the play some highlights and pipe in the crowd noise when these recruits are there to show them how loud it really is.

He was a 4 star on December 4th. That’s two guys recently CB’d to Cuse. If you don’t believe there is bias then I don’t know what to tell you.

IMG_2867.jpeg

The reasoning for his ratings down slide was because he changed programs and got hurt which lost him development time. His peak was top 15 edge rusher.

The Twitter trash talking I’m doing with random SEC fans is amazing.
They’re pretty obnoxious for the most part. You’d think the SEC was all that exists for college football.

The reasoning for his ratings down slide was because he changed programs and got hurt which lost him development time. His peak was top 15 edge rusher.
I wonder if there’s now an algorithm that factors in visits and if a prospect visits a “lower” school their rating goes down and vice versa? For example, Maryland commit visits Georgia, so rating fired up because Georgia wouldn’t be making that effort for a so-so prospect?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom