Class of 2022 - DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24)

Big time . Mizzou is going to have bad ass D-line. After them coming so this past year they decided to go all in and buy the the best D out there. This kid took them over the top. They must have some really deep pockets. Oh well, we may still pull in another good. There is plenty of time.
Some Mizzou boosters are connected to the Wal-Mart family.

I think we’ll figure it out. Would have liked him for sure. But we’ll be good when it’s all said and done.

I heard from someone that thinks we might still have a chance, but that's literally all I heard. Doesn't make much sense to me how we would be in play, given the commitment, and don't know how these things work, so I edited the OP.
Gotcha. Seems unlikely but you never know.

I heard from someone that thinks we might still have a chance, but that's literally all I heard. Doesn't make much sense to me how we would be in play, given the commitment, and don't know how these things work, so I edited the OP.
hope GIF

This is what I have lol

Let's hope it works out this time - I think this is the best possible fit for all parties under the circumstances.
Now assuming Mizzou’s d line coach is the one who recruited Hastings and he now left for LSU, what if LSU now jumps into the fold and offers Hastings….

Kinda throws a wrench into things

Now assuming Mizzou’s d line coach is the one who recruited Hastings and he now left for LSU, what if LSU now jumps into the fold and offers Hastings….

Kinda throws a wrench into things
DL is our strongest recruiting posture (I know, weird, right?). If this kid didn’t want to play for Fran/ERob/Nick, but chose Mizzou, he’s chasing the flavor of the day IMO, based solely on team ranking. Bet he ends up somewhere else.

As long as they haven’t started classes they can back out at any time
I believe you're correct as Will Rogers just did the same thing at Washington. Attend the game Monday night and had settled in, but went back in the portal yesterday after the head coach took the Alabama job.

I believe you're correct as Will Rogers just did the same thing at Washington. Attend the game Monday night and had settled in, but went back in the portal yesterday after the head coach took the Alabama job.
But that's the Head Coach leaving. Not a position coach. When a Head Coach leaves everyone can enter the portal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom