Class of 2022 - DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24)

IMG_9187.jpeg

Oh my god this is HUGE! Absolutely love this. I think this kids looks awesome! This really has the potential to make our DL REALLY good. The DL is the key to this entire defensive scheme. Fran, ERob and Nick are Just killing it!!!

If we want to become a fixture in the top 20, we gotta recruit Canada well. Have to get our share of this emerging area for big time recruits.

This is a great start.

Welcome to Syracuse Isaiah!

Defensive line looking really good, athletic and big now. I legitimately think all we are missing from being an ELITE defense is another corner that can play right away. Deuce, Bellamy and Barnes will likely be a good trio but we need one more guy for me to feel comfortable. Nwokocha, Dion Wilson, Hastings, Ingraham, Fuentes and Perry is a strong rotation on the inside of the D-line. Diggs, Jaquez, Jobity, Kingjoseph are a strong rotation on the outside. Linebackers and safeties we know what we are getting and they are strong. Just a little worried about corner because of the experience. That’s it