Final Four ticket thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Final Four ticket thread...

please post all info about tickets in this thread.

I've seen various seating charts, with the Georgia Dome site showing the basketball court set up like the Carrier Dome. That is the court covers an endzone area, but is not in the center of the floor lengthwise. Now Stubhub is showing the court the long way endzone to endzone. I bet Stubhub has it right as they can sell more seats to a FF, but wanted to see if someone can confirm the config.

Anyone know the status of tickets on SU Athletics? Are they out?

Anyone know the status of tickets on SU Athletics? Are they out?
Yes... ability to select tickets was just activated (10:28) and tickets purchased. You still need a MyCuse Account.

Yes... ability to select tickets was just activated (10:28) and tickets purchased. You still need a MyCuse Account.

I finally got in and it tells me that my item is not available???

I've seen various seating charts, with the Georgia Dome site showing the basketball court set up like the Carrier Dome. That is the court covers an endzone area, but is not in the center of the floor lengthwise. Now Stubhub is showing the court the long way endzone to endzone. I bet Stubhub has it right as they can sell more seats to a FF, but wanted to see if someone can confirm the config.

Court is in the center of the field laying the long way for the Final Four.

It might be an old pic because the SEC/Sweet 16 uses the same set up as the Carrier Dome

Can you please specify where?
This is where it was supposed to be, but no ticket info.
http://www.suathletics.com/tourney/
I logged on, but still can't find them.
Edit: nevermind, found it. It is through that link, but just shown up.

Someone in our group had to cancel and we have one ticket to both sessions Section 323 Row 14; upper but pretty close to center court; hospitality events are included. $375 for the entire weekend is not bad given what they are selling for - especially when you consider stubhub or primesport fees.

If you are interested, contact jerryhester@yahoo.com
Good luck vs Michigan and have fun!! We'll see you in Atlanta!

For those trying online...I just got in..probably tried 25-30 times once the link went live around 10:30 am. But it finally allowed me to grab 2 tickets!
BTW - I had no idea I had a "MYCUSE ACCOUNT"..but since the site it run through ticketmaster, my id is automaticaly created I guess since I have bought Syracuse tickets through SU's ticketmaster link in the past.

It doesnt even have the option now
Yup. I think that's the last of them. I had my chance to buy the tickets, hesitated since I couldn't figure out the hotel thing, got nothin now.
Next to impossible to ensure flight/hotel/tickets all at the same time.
F it
We keep dancing. That's all that matters.
SUball

the most annoying thing is I got thru, entered my payment info and then hit continue and then it said it had timed out, even though there was still time remaining on the clock,, I hit the back arrow but it never et me back in... bastards.

the most annoying thing is I got thru, entered my payment info and then hit continue and then it said it had timed out, even though there was still time remaining on the clock,, I hit the back arrow but it never et me back in... bastards.
Sorry, bro. That's a rough one.
As for me, I feel 10 times dumber than when I started this mission 72 hours ago.
:bang:

Sorry if this is already covered, but does anyone know if primesport is legit and how it works?
In way over my head, but just got the ok to go!

It is a legit site. We purchased our tickets to the Final Four in NOLA last year and they did a good job. Our tickets had the "hospitality package" included last year and it really wasn't worth it imo. I believe most of the lower level and second level seats have this included with the seat cost.

This year our tickets use the "Flash" ticketing. We don't get a paper ticket... the purchaser has to swipe the credit card used to purchase the tickets to get in the gate. You can also login to the Flash site and provide a driver's license that can be used to verify your identity at the gate instead of the credit card. Your entire party has to arrive at the gate at the same time unless you transfer tickets to anyone who will be arriving at a different time.

I haven't had any problems with the site... my only beef is that the confirmation you initially get is "We're working on your order..." Last year it took several hours to get confirmation for my seat selection. This year it was only a couple of minutes before the confirmation email hit my inbox.

Many thanks for the tip to set up a MyCuse account. My brother and I were trying for 35 minutes with no luck until I read your post. Then bingo! Got 2 tickets. I imagine SU did not give that little piece of advice in their ticket info page to keep non-SU fans away.

We are from Syracuse, lifetime SU fans and live in Atlanta, so there was no way we could miss this. Thanks again.

IU fan here. Congrats to ya'll on advancing to the Final Four. You sure deserved it.. maybe next year we'll learn how to finally play through a zone! :)

Nevertheless, I now have two avail tickets for the final four semi's. Amazing lower level seats, section 123, row 15. Currently priced on stubhub between $800-1200 per ticket (with fees).

Asking $750 per ticket but open to negotiation.

Good luck!

Best,
Brian

IU fan here. Congrats to ya'll on advancing to the Final Four. You sure deserved it.. maybe next year we'll learn how to finally play through a zone! :)

Nevertheless, I now have two avail tickets for the final four semi's. Amazing lower level seats, section 123, row 15. Currently priced on stubhub between $800-1200 per ticket (with fees).

Asking $750 per ticket but open to negotiation.

Good luck!

Best,
Brian

How nice of you.

Here is a layout from primesports.com...

GeorgiaDome_Layout.jpg

We got seats in the corners on the upper level, but are holding out hope that we'll be able to move down after some of the Louisville/Shockers crowd clears out. I heard from someone who went to the Jerryworld games that security was surprisingly lenient on that front, but that obviously has no bearing on how it will go Saturday.

Here is a layout from primesports.com...

View attachment 2963

Got my tickets for all sessions in section 341, closest I could get to center court in my price range at this time. Binoculars packed. Will continue to look to upgrade and hope I could sell my tickets via Flash seats if I find something better before Friday. For Monday's game I'll start scalping for good seats at the local bars while celebrating a Cuse victory Saturday night. LGO!

Ill be there and will be on the lookout for a woman with a glass full of red wine...:)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom