Francis new podcast | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fave: "alpha dog kinda cat" ... priceless! Francis, you da man. Just awesome stuff ... and, boy, do you ever keep it real! Was lmao most of the pod - hard to absorb info that way, but you're forgiven:)
You get all kind of unique lines when doing a pod strictly freestyling with no breaks and edits. As long as you guys are entertained and get a kick out of it then mission accomplished.

You get all kind of unique lines when doing a pod strictly freestyling with no breaks and edits. As long as you guys are entertained and get a kick out of it then mission accomplished.

You left out INFORMED.

I can tell you that I for one look forward to these, and can't wait to listen to them. Even the ones that go an hour or more long fly by. It is like they are 15 minutes long, with how they flow. Terrific, terrific stuff Francis. I say this every time, but mean it 100% -- those who feel like they don't have the time to listen are really missing out. You should do this professionally.

You left out INFORMED.

I can tell you that I for one look forward to these, and can't wait to listen to them. Even the ones that go an hour or more long fly by. It is like they are 15 minutes long, with how they flow. Terrific, terrific stuff Francis. I say this every time, but mean it 100% -- those who feel like they don't have the time to listen are really missing out. You should do this professionally.
Thanks, my friend. Always appreciate the love and kind words.

Question for Francis03, How's the language in the podcast?

I'm gonna start listening tonight, but wanted to know if my sons (9 & 11) could be nearby.

I'm not overly concerned with curse words, but my ex would drive me nuts til the end of time if she heard I exposed them to a bunch of Fs and SHs.

Dude, I spent an extra 10 minutes at the gym so I could finish the pod. Do you know how difficult that is!??!

I always enjoy the pods and look forward to them. I wish you didn't have to go scorched earth, but it's obviously warranted. Keep up the good work and hopefully soon, you'll have happier things to talk about!

Question for Francis03, How's the language in the podcast?

I'm gonna start listening tonight, but wanted to know if my sons (9 & 11) could be nearby.

I'm not overly concerned with curse words, but my ex would drive me nuts til the end of time if she heard I exposed them to a bunch of Fs and SHs.
images.png

You left out INFORMED.

100% missing out and less informed if you are a cuse fan who doesn't take the time to listen to these pods. I usually take my dogs for a stroll through the park for the hour or so. They both very much appreciate the length of your rants.

Great pod Dean. Thanks for posting it is greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed your take on Coach Griff. It is similar to mine but hearing it from you makes me believe it more. Love his work ethic and NYC background and I think he could really help with the grind. Not that Red isn't a hard worker but I can see him grinding more now with his best friend doing it right beside him. It was sad to hear that you have lost the passion to debate people who clearly don't understand the situation. Your comments have given me a 2nd wind in this respect. I feel like 2 years from now we are going to look back on Lonnie Walker the same way as Brunson/Newton/Morris. What a missed opportunity. It made me mad the way the Green think went down with G-Mac doing all the heavy lifting but losing out to UK I can take a little more. It more made me mad the way it happened. With Walker there is a literally no excuse. They got a Philly kid to go down to Miami. We weren't even calling him. He was a major position of need for us. If we had him and Battle we would have some additional options at the 3 but now we are praying for Jordan Tucker. If we don't land him I'm not sure what we do. I'm so sick of this whole 1 kid a time crap it makes me sick. The reality with Walker is what happened is we focused on Brandon Randolph and got beaten out by a good program on the other side of the country. We ignored Walker to focus on him. Just my opinion. The thing that makes that even worse is that I like Walker better than Randolph.

100% missing out and less informed if you are a cuse fan who doesn't take the time to listen to these pods. I usually take my dogs for a stroll through the park for the hour or so. They both very much appreciate the length of your rants.
Give me your dogs names and I'll definitely give them and you a special shout out on my next pod.:)

Great pod Dean. Thanks for posting it is greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed your take on Coach Griff. It is similar to mine but hearing it from you makes me believe it more. Love his work ethic and NYC background and I think he could really help with the grind. Not that Red isn't a hard worker but I can see him grinding more now with his best friend doing it right beside him. It was sad to hear that you have lost the passion to debate people who clearly don't understand the situation. Your comments have given me a 2nd wind in this respect. I feel like 2 years from now we are going to look back on Lonnie Walker the same way as Brunson/Newton/Morris. What a missed opportunity. It made me mad the way the Green think went down with G-Mac doing all the heavy lifting but losing out to UK I can take a little more. It more made me mad the way it happened. With Walker there is a literally no excuse. They got a Philly kid to go down to Miami. We weren't even calling him. He was a major position of need for us. If we had him and Battle we would have some additional options at the 3 but now we are praying for Jordan Tucker. If we don't land him I'm not sure what we do. I'm so sick of this whole 1 kid a time crap it makes me sick. The reality with Walker is what happened is we focused on Brandon Randolph and got beaten out by a good program on the other side of the country. We ignored Walker to focus on him. Just my opinion. The thing that makes that even worse is that I like Walker better than Randolph.
Thanks for listening and good post. I'm looking forward to seeing Coach Griffin get to work. I think he's what the staff probably needs at this point to bring a new and fresh presence. From hearing his recent interviews, it seems like he really gained a lot of good experience and teaching lessons at Dayton being around Archie Miller. Looking forward to seeing what he'll add being back home at SU.

Status
Not open for further replies.