Francis new podcast | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way - Dean is killing it. I listened to Pod #15 and what did he say? "It seems like we aren't in very good with Mo Bamba but things can change. Maybe Quade comes up to the elite camp and Mo goes with him and likes it." Dang. Absolutely nailed that whole situation.

image.jpg

I listened to this yesterday after 2 rounds of golf. Man you nailed it things change so fast in recruiting and they will again. Its going to be very interesting to see if all our work with Green pays off like it did with Battle. I was also very interested in your take on Randolf because I don't have a good read on him and now I know why, no one does.

Any in depth word on Ethan Thompson and what our chances with him are realistically?

I listened to this yesterday after 2 rounds of golf. Man you nailed it things change so fast in recruiting and they will again. Its going to be very interesting to see if all our work with Green pays off like it did with Battle. I was also very interested in your take on Randolf because I don't have a good read on him and now I know why, no one does.

Any in depth word on Ethan Thompson and what our chances with him are realistically?
He's gonna join pops and big bro at Oregon St. Unless we somehow hire Stevie on staff.

Dude, watch out! That battery's going to suck the life out of you. :)
Get with the times, man - and be an old man like me, complete with the iphone haha.

My battery gets 8-10 hours no problem, and the phone is 2 years old. Plus its a freebee from work. I have an app that constantly turns off background programs and apps that burn battery and data though.

I hate new tech. I downloaded the itunes app and still can't figure it out. I tried leaving a comment on the pod page but nothing happens when I click that either. Now I need to get some work done before the weekend starts.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and glad that you enjoyed it.

Otto's World Podcast by Otto's World on iTunes
If you haven't already, would mean a lot to drop a 5 star rating and review for the pod.:)
Just did my review and anybody that listens that cannot take the two minutes to go on the iTunes and make a review should be ashamed of themselves I mean it's so easy if you can't figure out how to get the link click write a review drop them a line and hit five stars then you shouldn't even be allowed on this form I mean it's embarrassing he should have hundreds seriously people love to take take take

Well it's time to give

Just did my review and anybody that listens that cannot take the two minutes to go on the iTunes and make a review should be ashamed of themselves I mean it's so easy if you can't figure out how to get the link click write a review drop them a line and hit five stars then you shouldn't even be allowed on this form I mean it's embarrassing he should have hundreds seriously people love to take take take

Well it's time to give
Appreciate the love 20Plus. Mel salute.png

Well it's time to give
That's one hell of a run-on sentence.

Well it's time to give
I can't figure it out. Maybe Tee can help dumb it down for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.