Future Campus Framework Presentation... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Presentation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cut off the words AND other dome...
In the original PS article, it didn't say that. I had the same response as reedny. Carlson has since updated it.

Greenhouse effects.
We 'll cut way back on the heating bill and can apply for green bond credits. The lower bowl between the 20s will make great planters. We just need to find a way to charge the plants for sitting there.

http://www.vikings.com/news/article...ear-Roof/dff31d45-bc82-41ec-b768-2ef03827bbe7

landscape-1453396550-vike-1.jpg

For the number of times the Dome would need AC each year, I would prefer they spend those precious dollars on things that could be used each time there was an event in the Dome.

And I was there for the first sauna game in the Dome. And many others after that.

Yea, AC would be kind of dumb.

i doubt the ADA upgrades will cost that much, they just highlight that because they're trying to defuse the complaints from people who support the ADA but don't support all the other dome improvements
I agree...but they are important to get compliant. Also, sounds like they might have some "wish list" upgrades to be further debated.

For the number of times the Dome would need AC each year, I would prefer they spend those precious dollars on things that could be used each time there was an event in the Dome.

And I was there for the first sauna game in the Dome. And many others after that.
Understandable. BUT, the ventilation better improve. Ugh

Lower bowl seating sounds nice but it will cause a whole bunch of other issues, especially for basketball. Less seats in the lower bowl. Meaning some people move upstairs while some upstairs might have their seats moved.

They might be playing the AC made by another manufacturer card.
That is what I proposed last year...

SU: Hey UTC (Carrier) you received all that bad publicity from Trump...that gave us pause. We are thinking about advertising the HVAC system, "Nothing Runs Like a Trane". Cool huh...Trane is willing to pay us to put their equipment in the Dome.

We 'll cut way back on the heating bill and can apply for green bond credits. The lower bowl between the 20s will make great planters. We just need to find a way to charge the plants for sitting there.
They will plant grass and trees. This is so lawn mowing and leaf raking can take place to increase attendance as well as getting LEED points.

I was hoping the reno budget would be closer to $500M. Between this and yurt, just waiting for the 3rd shoe to drop.

You could build a whole new building for that.

Plus with the new roof couldn't they open all the doors to get some air moving in there?

Hmm...jumbotron in the center. Wouldn't that skew the basketball court... ahh! I see what they may be doing here!
Doubt it. They could still play replays etc. on the board facing the hoops court. Reconfiguring the court in the center of the Dome would cause too many STH's to be moved to less desirable seats, and most seats would be too far away from the court. Just don't see it happening.

FrancoPizza said:
I was hoping the reno budget would be closer to $500M. Between this and yurt, just waiting for the 3rd shoe to drop.

3rd? For you ;)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors