Go Gators | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Go Gators

Can't believe this team I saw lose on NYE at Houston in front of 100 fans is in the Final Four...unfathomable honestly.

You guys haven't figured it out yet? Uconn is winning it all. It's destiny. The irony is top notch.

Wow. UConn looking good. Good comeback. My friend is a UConn guy and he is also a Georgetown guy for grad school, but I have to be his friend because we've known each other since nursery school. This week I got a big real estate customer from him. So I'm rooting for UConn for his sake.

Olander was trying to put him in the full nelson, and had the nerve to whine about the foul call?

If Daniels doesn't go pro, but Grant does...basketball skill means nothing anymore.

How do they screw up the clock like that? I had the screen paused with '0' on the shot clock and '2.3' on the game clock. Every time there's a review, the refs get it wrong.

The announcer with that awful voice is unbearable!!!
This is the FF so why isn't it on CBS? Makes not sense.

Wow... Outstanding coaching job by Ollie... improvement... They are very good. Both guards defend so well. They have depth, he plays the depth and it results in finding other scoring options and being hard to guard

TheOkieOrangeman said:
The announcer with that awful voice is unbearable!!! This is the FF so why isn't it on CBS? Makes not sense.

True. But at least we are spared listening to Barklay during halftime.

Gators have been a 2nd half team all year. Florida by 11 in this one.

Wow. UConn looking good. Good comeback. My friend is a UConn guy and he is also a Georgetown guy for grad school, but I have to be his friend because we've known each other since nursery school. This week I got a big real estate customer from him. So I'm rooting for UConn for his sake.
I admire your loyalty.
But perhaps you should have staged an intervention in high school before it was too late.

Gators have been a 2nd half team all year. Florida by 11 in this one.
Hope you're right; but Florida had a chance to step on their throats and end it early. UConn's gotta have all the confidence right now.

Is uconn even playing in this game? Telecast totally slanted toward the gators. Tnt should be embarassed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom