Class of 2019 - Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU

I am not sold on him, but I thought Davis did reasonably well for a freshman tossed into the fire during the bowl game. I am fine with him as a #3 or maybe even #2.

Is DRW totally out of the picture at this point?

I am not sold on him, but I thought Davis did reasonably well for a freshman tossed into the fire during the bowl game. I am fine with him as a #3 or maybe even #2.

Is DRW totally out of the picture at this point?
That seems to be the speculation but I'm not aware of anything official.

I personally really like the idea of a guy who has been a college starter as the backup. And if he were to get beat out for the jib, it can't hurt to have experienced eyes to tell McCord what he's seeing.

I think we’d all like that but it doesn’t hurt to have a contingency either. But Jakhari being an early enrollee is going to have every opportunity to be that guy.
Jahkari has the higher ceiling no doubt but there's too much unknown about him. Cole is limited but you at least know what he can and can not do in a game. An OC can manage a game around that.

Maybe he actually wants a masters degree from su. Possibly sports broadcasting or mba. Some kids may except their not nfl bound and want to maximize their education. I know it’s a shock in the current nil immediate transfer world but there are still some that value an education.

L
Jahkari has the higher ceiling no doubt but there's too much unknown about him. Cole is limited but you at least know what he can and can not do in a game. An OC can manage a game around that.
Yep. Game manager type. Doesn’t have to be Peyton Manning.

Maybe he actually wants a masters degree from su. Possibly sports broadcasting or mba. Some kids may except their not nfl bound and want to maximize their education. I know it’s a shock in the current nil immediate transfer world but there are still some that value an education.
My family threw a little party when I paid my last student loan bill.

In a world where many young people are living with crippling student loan debt, a free education is a huge benefit of you aren't going to be an NFL player.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom