Hofstra Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Hofstra Gameday...

Wish they didn’t call timeout, Avilas would have buried that
they should hope it doesn't come back to bite them. being on the other half of the field doesn't help seeing the field, but that was not a good timeout.

HT stats:

1678838237854.png

1678838545389.png

Need to invert Leo and Birtwistle, get sole dodging going

why gait gonna do aviles dirty like that. I bet my money he scores. I feel aviles should stay on o here n there b take shorty or even o guy to rack. He has skill to score no doubt.

What in the fudge was that set play at the end?? Give it to Spallina with 5 seconds left after some nonsense up top? Wish we just let Leo cook his man there.

I guess we will take it boys. Good effort from the D in the second. O needs to bury the rock and get it to Hiltz when nothing else is working.

I really tho gait call timeout when aviles has clear alley? That when ya call timeout. I thought maby was before he went to goal but they never put anymore time back on so clearly he called it close before aviles shot. Did he not see him play this summer? He is one i def wouldn’t mind staying on offense to dodge.

And that last play was horrible. Feel that is where we need either play where set quick pick n a snipe. But don’t have many range shooters. And spallina needs to try work to get top side and stop trying so much on lower angle shots. Rocker dodge or go little higher and do question mark something.

I don’t think he’s gonna bully his pole guy a lot this year. As their gonna be bigger and stronger so he needs to be smarter then them and believe he has iq to do so. But freshman i’ll give him time.

And that last play was horrible. Feel that is where we need either play where set quick pick n a snipe. But don’t have many range shooters. And spallina needs to try work to get top side and stop trying so much on lower angle shots. Rocker dodge or go little higher and do question mark something.

Spot on Spallina, has to get up more, cuts himself off and tries a no angle shot way to much.

Even barrett white is pretty big isn’t he? I still think that tenaglia kid has some skill and dodge in him.

Nice finish by Spallina. Interesting lineup there, was Thomson at middie and Leo was on the field??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom