Hofstra Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Hofstra Gameday...

For players the offense typically runs through (i.e. options 1-4), I agree.

But a second line mid who gets far fewer chances?
means scoring 40% of the time (not counting shots back up) vs 60% (or less) possession lost. that is high efficiency and i dare say much higher than cuse's offense.

Final stats:

1678842278926.png

1678842355886.png

means scoring 40% of the time (not counting shots back up) vs 60% (or less) possession lost. that is high efficiency and i dare say much higher than cuse's offense.
You’re comparing percentages without taking volume into consideration.

If nearly 2/3’s of a backup’s drives to the goal result in turnovers that ain’t good. If he were missing the goal but his teammates had backup, big deal.

I’m not trying to belabor the criticism. I would love to see him tear it up but that’s not been the case.

Lacrosse TV should shut itself down after this debacle
You guys must’ve not watched the MD game on BTN+. Missed like 4 goals throughout it cause the camera operator couldn’t follow the play.

You’re comparing percentages without taking volume into consideration.

If nearly 2/3’s of a backup’s drives to the goal result in turnovers that ain’t good. If he were missing the goal but his teammates had backup, big deal.

I’m not trying to belabor the criticism. I would love to see him tear it up but that’s not been the case.
i know, we don't agree. but it's 40/60% in this case, and that is a phenomenal percentage if it's 20x a game or 2. imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom