Holy smokes, somebody's got some 'splaining to do. | Syracusefan.com

Holy smokes, somebody's got some 'splaining to do.

GoSU96

Living Legend
I know it's Wagner, but you have got to be kidding.

What the heck were Shafer, CK, and Lester seeing?

I know it's Wagner, but you have got to be kidding.

What the heck were Shafer, CK, and Lester seeing?

Again, my contention is he was promised the position.

It's becoming pretty apparent that was the case.

The team wanted Hunt. Coaches had a promise to keep. And now they have no choice and will have to do some damage control on a few fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

So does SU beat Penn St if Hunt had started? Would they of given NW a better game? The offense without a doubt functions better with Hunt in there...
Woulda, coulda, shoulda...Can't worry about the mistakes of the first two games. We've got the entire ACC schedule ahead of us.

It is completely absurd. Hunt just looks so much more comfortable with the offense. He checks down better, he runs better (I don't care who's faster). This is his team now - and pretty much should be until he graduates.
...graduates....with a Masters degree. Give me 3 seasons of Hunt.

Something is really wrong if what we saw today was the practice status quo

Allen has some skills, as a pure thrower might be the best in a while, but there's more to the position than that. Wagner is non competitive, and I didn't see any of the time that Allen was in there, but when you are basically flawless vs 3 3 and outs, What?

It is completely absurd. Hunt just looks so much more comfortable with the offense. He checks down better, he runs better (I don't care who's faster). This is his team now - and pretty much should be until he graduates.
It's really inexplicable...

Allen has some skills, as a pure thrower might be the best in a while, but there's more to the position than that. Wagner is non competitive, and I didn't see any of the time that Allen was in there, but when you are basically flawless vs 3 3 and outs, What?
Allen is not made for this offense and Hunt is - case closed.

McDonald didn't do Allen any favors with his play calling. As soon as Hunt came in we starting going vertical.

But, but, but...

Coaches see practice!

They know more than us!

Things!

;)

Don't know what happened in practice but this is a ridiculous post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During Allen's 3 series all the inside runs were being stuffed. With Hunt we're ripping off 5-8 yards. With Allen we missed several passes. With Hunt we're either making completions or he's running.

Totally different execution from what seems to be similar plays.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...Can't worry about the mistakes of the first two games. We've got the entire ACC schedule ahead of us.

True. But the comparative work between the two QB's against the same competition is strikingly one sided. It certainly begs the question what if...

It is clear that Drew Allen was told he would get a chance to start the season. I said that was the reason he came here to begin with. And the coach stood by his word and gave Allen his chance. It was clear to me this was happening as soon as Allen declared he was going to play here.

Our coach is an honest hard nosed guy and stood true to his word I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

During Allen's 3 series all the inside runs were being stuffed. With Hunt we're ripping off 5-8 yards. With Allen we missed several passes. With Hunt we're either making completions or he's running.

Totally different execution from what seems to be similar plays.

The kids wouldn't tank for Allen to make Hunt look good, would they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom