Hopkins Gameday... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins Gameday...

Huge win for a young and emotional team. If we can build on this and stay healthy we can be unstoppable come May.

Great game. For once a nice half time adjustment on offense in response to what a defense was showing us. Unfortunately Hopkins also made adjustments.

Hats off to face off unit, the man down unit, and Mark. I’m not sure if Mark made it above 50% by the end of the game but his play in that first half kept the team alive.

I haven’t read the thread but I do think they lucked out at the end, that was definitely a moving pick that should have been called against SU. I hated that they took the air out as early as they did, completely took them out of their groove.

I agree then slowing it way down made me very nervous. Yes can take clock down each time but still have to play offense and score specially with lead and winning faceoff battle. Also glad to see no one try long empty net shot at end. Also they won gb battle which was huge. Mark was very good in first half but think again was under 50% n struggled to make many saves second half if he can step up this team can really do wonderful things. Emo def needs to figure things out as seems we draw a lot of penalties but do nothing with them. Can’t have that vs these big teams need to score on those.

Wasn’t the thompson goal a man up goal? As swear they only had 5 players on field during it.
Yes. Carc and Anish wouldn’t shut up so they didn’t get the call then kept talking about how Hopkins was in a zone.

Also, Birt got the assist but SU doesn’t have it in the box score.

I think we are better than Maryland. I think we are better than Hopkins. I think we are at least as good as Army. If we go 3-0, we are No. 1 in the polls. If we go 0-3, say goodbye to May. The future is still in front of this team.

Also can the caden Kol experiment be over ? I don’t understand why keep putting him in for him to do what he does why he gets taken out. Mean kid can’t feel good bout it either? Can we just keep dwan fig n cacameo there.

Yes. Carc and Anish wouldn’t shut up so they didn’t get the call then kept talking about how Hopkins was in a zone.

Also, Birt got the assist but SU doesn’t have it in the box score.
I thought he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom