Is Boeheim Serious??? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Is Boeheim Serious???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zone that gives up open threes, every time, off of 3 predictable offensive attacks. The zone that has a bizarre fixation on stopping mid-range jump shots. The zone that allows multiple lobs/dunks per game.

This years defense has been masked by insanely slow pace of play. Our defense is the anti-2018 defense. We are insanely long yet collapse on everything and get sucked up into the mid-range.

This all results in dunks and open threes. High percentage momentum shots. We should be forcing kids to take mid-range twos and make quick decisions in semi-claustrophobic spaces with players around them but allowing them to pull the trigger.

We had no business almost losing to ASU. JB even said they shoot the 3 well and we need to stop that...well????? Tf was that performance?
Before the sanctions we were a #1 seed twice. We seem to beat good teams even short handed. But well done. On the night of a tournament win, you bitch. You are ridiculous.

The zone that gives up open threes, every time, off of 3 predictable offensive attacks. The zone that has a bizarre fixation on stopping mid-range jump shots. The zone that allows multiple lobs/dunks per game.

This years defense has been masked by insanely slow pace of play. Our defense is the anti-2018 defense. We are insanely long yet collapse on everything and get sucked up into the mid-range.

This all results in dunks and open threes. High percentage momentum shots. We should be forcing kids to take mid-range twos and make quick decisions in semi-claustrophobic spaces with players around them but allowing them to pull the trigger.

We had no business almost losing to ASU. JB even said they shoot the 3 well and we need to stop that...well????? Tf was that performance?
I’m with you 100000% but it’s not going to change. Might as well just enjoy the fact that we’ll still be one of 34 teams alive when our game rips off Friday.

I'm pretty sure the exact thing happened earlier this year. Can't remember the game but we were up 3 and Marek was at the line with one shot left and about the same time. You could tell Marek missed on purpose because he just through a brick at the rim. I was thinking What that game too.

I love Syracuse fans who "enjoy" a win with a post like this. For ***s sake...

A fan can call out an egregious error on a message board ...yea I love that too

I'm pretty sure the exact thing happened earlier this year. Can't remember the game but we were up 3 and Marek was at the line with one shot left and about the same time. You could tell Marek missed on purpose because he just through a brick at the rim. I was thinking W T game too.

Not really any more excusable but Boeheim may not have noticed them change Battle's two to a three and thought we were only up 2... IDK.
This actually makes the most sense, but you would think JB would be looking at the scoreboard too

Syracuse is number 11 in defensive efficiency in the country this year. That has nothing to do with pace. You are, not to put too fine of a point on it, wrong. This is an excellent defensive team. Like way better than almost every man defense in the country. I didn’t love some of those threes today either but I did love the outcome and the outcome had a hell of a lot to do with the defense that has carried a terrible offensive team all year.

what the hell are you talking about. we aren't good. any win is fine at this point. good lord just stop it. or just stick to inane off-topic posts. I will be happy to engage.

Bc it's a messageboard?... You and Pearl won't refute points made on this board against JB and how he plays the zone. Y'all just make snarky remarks at posters without saying anything.
That wasn't my point at all. I get in discussions with posters I respect all the time. As I said, what would be the point?

Senile for sure. He cant be serious. You literally have to be a complete idiot if you think miss there...
There was .4 sec left touch ball on rebound in mid air land and game over. Either way it’s a win.

I'm pretty sure the exact thing happened earlier this year. Can't remember the game but we were up 3 and Marek was at the line with one shot left and about the same time. You could tell Marek missed on purpose because he just through a brick at the rim. I was thinking What that game too.
Clemson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors