Is Boeheim Serious??? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Is Boeheim Serious???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it does... this board knows more about b-ball than Jim... oh and they are also younger and much nicer. They would coach without yelling.

Player makes a mistake? No running sprints. Here’s your coloring book young man.

So you guys wanted him to miss? Cool

There was .4 sec left touch ball on rebound in mid air land and game over. Either way it’s a win.

Ok then why freak out... im cool w the zone. Big jb fan. Im just baffled by that decision/reaction.

The zone that gives up open threes, every time, off of 3 predictable offensive attacks. The zone that has a bizarre fixation on stopping mid-range jump shots. The zone that allows multiple lobs/dunks per game.

This years defense has been masked by insanely slow pace of play. Our defense is the anti-2018 defense. We are insanely long yet collapse on everything and get sucked up into the mid-range.

This all results in dunks and open threes. High percentage momentum shots. We should be forcing kids to take mid-range twos and make quick decisions in semi-claustrophobic spaces with players around them but allowing them to pull the trigger.

We had no business almost losing to ASU. JB even said they shoot the 3 well and we need to stop that...well????? Tf was that performance?

You are whacked.

Im as happy as can be but thought that error was threadworthy thats all...Not searching for reasons to criticize. If I wanted to do that id make 400 Mike Eades threads
But you didn't make a Mike Eades thread, even though some horrific officiating was a major reason that game was even close.

Last edited:
Absolutely. As bad as we are offensively, only reason we almost lost was because of how we played the zone.

The defense played well the last 7 minutes of the game. It was either that or ASU choked the game away.

That wasn't my point at all. I get in discussions with posters I respect all the time. As I said, what would be the point?
I feel I make very strong points about how the zone can be a weapon but that there's some serious concerns with how we play it. If you don't respect me or whatever you're trying to say, that's fine, no need to respond to me then. Talk to the posters you like.

Oh stop lol...it was a terrible error and you would be all over him if he missed and they hit a three. Chances are miniscule of course but guess what...Chances are even lower up 4

Like I said. Glad he gave people something to complain about.

I feel I make very strong points about how the zone can be a weapon but that there's some serious concerns with how we play it. If you don't respect me or whatever you're trying to say, that's fine, no need to respond to me then. Talk to the posters you like.
In 1987, the Post Standard considered making the headline if we beat Indiana, okay, but what about next year? That is what many of you remind me of.

Defense down the stretch definitely did its job. Still don't get the anger at Frank, which was the original point of the thread. "That's how Boeheim do" is the best I can come up with.

Hahaha yeah I don't even know what to say about that.

Defense overall was fine. Some terrible charge calls by officials. Boeheim should not have wanted frank to miss because it doesn't make sense. Jennifer Garner is hot.

All of those are facts.

Goodnight.

Beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online