Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

I like that Briscoe is still looking around. Hopefully it means he's not sold on AZ yet and if he's going to stay east this would be the spot for him.

Maybe he isn't set on AZ?

‏@NYPost_Brazille
Working on column on NJ star Isaiah Briscoe. St. John's has gotten involved recently, and Isaiah's father George seems high on then. #sjubb

@NYPost_Brazille
Prospect of starting right away, playing for Steve Lavin at MSG intrigues the Briscoe's. "Definitely high interest," the dad said. #sjubb

Maybe he isn't set on AZ?

‏@NYPost_Brazille
Working on column on NJ star Isaiah Briscoe. St. John's has gotten involved recently, and Isaiah's father George seems high on then. #sjubb

@NYPost_Brazille
Prospect of starting right away, playing for Steve Lavin at MSG intrigues the Briscoe's. "Definitely high interest," the dad said. #sjubb
Cue the circus music, now.
And......now!

Last edited by a moderator:
After the Whitehead fiasco, the Briscoe contingency now knows that SJU is willing to do almost anything for a recruit. Who knows, maybe they will hire Mr. Briscoe!

Any chance on us rekindling our involvement with Briscoe?

This kid is Syracuse Basketball. I wish parents would butt out and let destiny ensue.

very unlikely
I just don't get why. He seemed like a heavy cuse lean at one point and the reason we faded was he didn't want to be stuck behind Ennis at the Point. More and more it seems Ennis will be gone by then... why not?

I just don't get why. He seemed like a heavy cuse lean at one point and the reason we faded was he didn't want to be stuck behind Ennis at the Point. More and more it seems Ennis will be gone by then... why not?
we didnt fade things changed

we didnt fade things changed
yeah... he wanted to play pg and we got ennis so we faded. But ennis probably wont be here come 2015... so there has to be something else to the story doesn't there?

eh... They just didn't have an assistant coaching position available to offer tiny.
I really think they didn't want tiny or didn't want their hand forced to hire tiny. I'm guessing even johnnies have more dignity than that.

Briscoe (and especially his dad) want a situation where (1) he will only play PG, (2) he will start as a freshman. With Ennis and Joseph on board, it is unlikely that SU is a situation that fits. He will have other options that will.

Briscoe (and especially his dad) want a situation where (1) he will only play PG, (2) he will start as a freshman. With Ennis and Joseph on board, it is unlikely that SU is a situation that fits. He will have other options that will.

He would be wise to keep his options open. Who knows, Ennis could have a breakout season and choose to enter the draft after one year. PG's are a valuable commodity in the NBA and they draft on potential.

He would be wise to keep his options open. Who knows, Ennis could have a breakout season and choose to enter the draft after one year. PG's are a valuable commodity in the NBA and they draft on potential.
If he were to come he likely be competing against kaleb Joseph. From what I understand is he doesnt want to compete against anyone.

If he were to come he likely be competing against kaleb Joseph. From what I understand is he doesnt want to compete against anyone.
How many quality programs are going to have NOBODY else at the point? Seems like that wouldnt help his growth as a player anyway. If ya just want to be the one and only man, go to Albany and score 50 pts a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom