Jared Fernandez out for season | Syracusefan.com

Jared Fernandez out for season

No idea why this took two weeks to announce, this was clear 5 mintues after the injury occurred. Tough break, but this could has a very bright future. Loved his play on the wing.

No idea why this took two weeks to announce, this was clear 5 mintues after the injury occurred. Tough break, but this could has a very bright future. Loved his play on the wing.

It takes some time to complete a scan as the swelling must have fully subsided.

The same reason it takes Desko the time to inform people about injuries. Piroli was a 2 week injury that turned into a 6 week injury. Tyson Bomberry is week to week and it’s been 3 weeks. If he plays next week, I’ll be surprised. He was in a large knee brace on the sideline, similar brace players wear after an ACL injury. Not saying it’s an ACL injury, just describing the brace

It takes some time to complete a scan as the swelling must have fully subsided.

I realize that but Conrad had the same exact injury the same game and his was announced a week ago.

The same reason it takes Desko the time to inform people about injuries. Piroli was a 2 week injury that turned into a 6 week injury. Tyson Bomberry is week to week and it’s been 3 weeks. If he plays next week, I’ll be surprised. He was in a large knee brace on the sideline, similar brace players wear after an ACL injury. Not saying it’s an ACL injury, just describing the brace

Agreed about Bomberry, perhaps a bad sprain or maybe a meniscus issue? Real tough break for this team as the D is really struggling right now as bad I can remember. Going to be a long year unfortunately.

I realize that but Conrad had the same exact injury the same game and his was announced a week ago.

We're a private university. We don't announce anything.

We're a private university. We don't announce anything.

Well we give updates you know what I mean. Howard Washington had a similar thing that didn't take two weeks. My point is when its clear the kid is done just announce it and be done with it. The cloak and dagger stuff is pointless its not 1988 people saw the game they pretty much know what happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom