Judah Mintz returning? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judah must get stronger, improve his jump shot consistency and needs more experience running the point before he is ready for professional basketball. He can do that at Syracuse or the G league. Hopefully with NIL opportunities the money will be better at Syracuse. Come back Judah.

They can back out? I didn’t think it worked that way.
i meant be back not back out...as in, they already knew at that point that players told them they will be back, especially judah...but I that is just an assumption.

but its based n scheduling...buddys senior year JB scheduled super strong ooc bc he thought he would have a strong team that year...wahhh wahh wahh wahhhh

this season, the ooc was super weak bc he had 6 freshman and probably thought they wouldnt be ready for anyone, for example.

so, i think the only way they accpet maui...is if they are almost certain the team is strong next year.

The Maui announcement was a week after Judah selected Cuse. It was obviously in place before that too. There is zero correlation.
ah okay i guess I just got the news late somehow...I only noticed it being announced during this last season

Guards can make bigs better, bigs can’t do the same for guards generally.
To me, the question is--who could be more readily replaced via a good portal get?

Guards are key. Like qbs
Couldn't the play three forwards some of the time with Brown the pseudo 5. Benny, Copeland and Bell splitting 40 minutes. Probably would need a bench guard or Symir back to play uptempo style to go along with Taylor.

Couldn't the play three forwards some of the time with Brown the pseudo 5. Benny, Copeland and Bell splitting 40 minutes. Probably would need a bench guard or Symir back to play uptempo style to go along with Taylor.
Just when I was getting behind your point, you drop Symir. Love the dude from what I know, great young guy. However, if he's still getting minutes next year, that's a good indication things haven't turned like we were hoping.

HCAA sounds like a homeowners association.

We need something better.

Coach Red?
Code Red?
tom cruise GIF

Just when I was getting behind your point, you drop Symir. Love the dude from what I know, great young guy. However, if he's still getting minutes next year, that's a good indication things haven't turned like we were hoping.
I think he is a nice complimentary piece and a good defender. Sure, I would love to see an athlete who can shoot. I was at the BET and a guy like Bouma would be perfect but where do you get guys that good to come on and be a reserve

I think he is a nice complimentary piece and a good defender. Sure, I would love to see an athlete who can shoot. I was at the BET and a guy like Bouma would be perfect but where do you get guys that good to come on and be a reserve
I think Copeland can fill the backup point guard role. JJ can also back up the point. I like Symir, but I think we can fill out the roster better with a more well rounded player. You don’t have to guard Symir when he’s on the floor and he hasn’t proved to be a good defensive player. I still see the Bryant kid abuse him on that last second play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom