Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunch of selfish Uncle Dennis' that can't see the forest for the trees.
As fans of course we want him to return. If he was a guaranteed first round pick very few people would be telling him to stay. Being projected late second round with nil changes the dynamic.
As fans we want him to succeed and have a long nba career. That helps su long term. The concern is he leaves too early and never makes an impact. In the end it’s his choice and we will all know by June 1 at the latest.

Judah is going to have to take some threes in this second scrimmage. Make them or no.
That's what I thought too, which is why I found it interesting that he didn't attempt a single 3 yesterday. He also seemed to be focusing on facilitating. I wonder if he was advised to show he can set up his teammates and forget about the jumper for now. Seems contrary to what some scouts have said publicly.

I have nothing against a kid following his dreams, I’m all for it…I want Judah to do what’s best for him and if that means staying in the draft so be it. However I do think playing another year would catapult him in the first round for next year’s draft…it worked for Jeremy Grant and for many many other players to be in the second round but I also think he’s losing a lot of money in the short term

I have nothing against a kid following his dreams, I’m all for it…I want Judah to do what’s best for him and if that means staying in the draft so be it. However I do think playing another year would catapult him in the first round for next year’s draft…it worked for Jeremy Grant and for many many other players to be in the second round but I also think he’s losing a lot of money in the short term
Jerami Grant was the 7th man on a 30 win team his freshman year. Not a great comparison.

"that's my job. that's my job"

OIP.f_CWmHqKd2SP_BcGopIaLQHaEK.jpeg

Jerami Grant was the 7th man on a 30 win team his freshman year. Not a great comparison.
Does that really matter? I’m sure it helped Jeremi with the exposure and playing with some great players that year but Judah played really well this year. I’m sure I could find other comparisons

Last edited:
I've watched an hour in spots over the last 2 days. The only action I've seen of him was airballing a ft. Maybe he's playing now but they're barely showing the game

Judah has really good chemistry with Kaluma. I'm serious, come back, and bring Arthur with you.

At the half I believe Judahs got 6 points on 3-5 shooting and 0-1 from three. 1 turnover and no assists. Looks solid but not standing out really and I think he looked better yesterday. We’ll see how the second half goes. Really ugly game to watch.

At the half I believe Judahs got 6 points on 3-5 shooting and 0-1 from three. 1 turnover and no assists. Looks solid but not standing out really and I think he looked better yesterday. We’ll see how the second half goes. Really ugly game to watch.

Really think the decision is aim for a two way and spend the time to develop in the G League or come back. Come back and play with your Boyz Judah. Trying not to get much hope up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom