JUDAH'S BACK | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

JUDAH'S BACK

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

I can now go back to living.... no wait... what will our starting lineup look like? We've got too many guards... I bet someone will transfer... do we have enough scholies... I say we go with a 3 guard lineup... But who will rebound? Damn I'll never have a life.

NIL definitely a factor here. Absolutely no doubt.

It also helps that our head coach isn’t publicly flogging kids pursuing their dream.
Kind of funny to think that if we paid Jesse what his father was demanding then Judah might have been out of price range at the last hour

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that I am sure while Judah is excited, he is also disappointed at the same time, and we have to remember that. I am sure he wanted the NBA to work out this year, so just thinking of the emotions he is going through tonight.

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that I am sure while Judah is excited, he is also disappointed at the same time, and we have to remember that. I am sure he wanted the NBA to work out this year, so just thinking of the emotions he is going through tonight.
It’s a new era…the NIL money is a soft landing that previous players never had.

He’ll be fine.

I feel for the Paul Harris Eric Devendorfs of the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom