July Open Evaluation Period | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

UK doesn't even have to go watch him, Cal can just use his pay bags. Frustrating !
Yeah, not loving that we have to watch recruits slip through MoneyBag's cracks, but still. They can't get everyone and since the rankings are not exactly objective nowadays, there are plenty of good gets. I almost wish we started looking for kids this way. ;)

UK doesn't even have to go watch him, Cal can just use his pay bags. Frustrating !
Cal's recruiting pitch.
Name your price.jpg

Name your price because everybody has one.

http://www.nikeglobalchallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/NGC-Game-2-Box-Score.pdf
McCullough's USA East team defeated France 101-77. Chris McCullough 17pts, 6rbs, 1blk. JaQuan Newton 10pts and 6rbs. Isaiah Briscoe 9pts, 4ast, 3rbs. USA East will play Canada tonight. Canada has Gill-Caesar or Caesar-Gill(which ever he goes by), Jamal Murrray, and Chris Egi.

so what is your belief now insofar as who we really want for '14 and '15. It has to be shaking out now...right?

http://www.nikeglobalchallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/NGC-Game-2-Box-Score.pdf
McCullough's USA East team defeated France 101-77. Chris McCullough 17pts, 6rbs, 1blk. JaQuan Newton 10pts and 6rbs. Isaiah Briscoe 9pts, 4ast, 3rbs. USA East will play Canada tonight. Canada has Gill-Caesar or Caesar-Gill(which ever he goes by), Jamal Murrray, and Chris Egi.
Nice numbers from Hammer, added 3 steals too!
I see Mr. Larrier still has his groove on. 15 points, 9 boards, 4 assists, 1 block, 1 steal on 5/8.
Also, great to see Hammer is doing things efficiently 7/11 FGs. Playing Center, nice.

Get em, fellas.

so what is your belief now insofar as who we really want for '14 and '15. It has to be shaking out now...right?
2014 I think Joseph and Whitehead are the main goal at guards. I don't think they're in love with Newton at the moment but that could change. I think getting another big man like Goodluck or Chukwu could be a priority as well. 2015 the staff has set their eyes on Malachi, Jones, Bryant, Diagne, and Diallo. Then you have other names like Franklin Howard, AJ Turner, and Tyler Lydon who are all claiming that the staff is recruiting them hard as well. Maybe there is a hail mary chance with Briscoe but I'm not holding my breath. It's a good look already for 2015 when both Malachi and D. Jones are planning to visit for the SU Elite Camp in August.

2014 I think Joseph and Whitehead are the main goal at guards. I don't think they're in love with Newton at the moment but that could change. I think getting another big man like Goodluck or Chukwu could be a priority as well. 2015 the staff has set their eyes on Malachi, Jones, Diagne, and Diallo. Then you have other names like Franklin Howard, AJ Turner, and Tyler Lydon who are all claiming that the staff is recruiting them hard as well. Maybe there is a hail mary chance with Briscoe but I'm not holding my breath. It's a good look already for 2015 when both Malachi and D. Jones are planning to visit for the SU Elite Camp in August.

Francis isn't the top target for '15 PF Thomas Bryant? Hope interest from UK hasn't changed that. I thought we have a good shot with Bryant. Heard anything?

Adam Finkelstein@FinkelsteinNERR
Mike Hopkins has followed Kaleb Joseph all tournament. Jim Boeheim now joining him. West Virgina & Providence been here throughout too.

The staff is really showing Joseph that they want him. So JB was in Milwaukee last night just to show Whitehead some love and then flew to PA this morning. It sure looks like we want both Whitehead and Joseph.

Francis isn't the top target for '15 PF Thomas Bryant? Hope interest from UK hasn't changed that. I thought we have a good shot with Bryant. Heard anything?
Forgot about him. Too many names to remember but yes we're still in a good position with Bryant. JB and Red watched him last week at the Peach Jam.

2014 I think Joseph and Whitehead are the main goal at guards. I don't think they're in love with Newton at the moment but that could change. I think getting another big man like Goodluck or Chukwu could be a priority as well. 2015 the staff has set their eyes on Malachi, Jones, Bryant, Diagne, and Diallo. Then you have other names like Franklin Howard, AJ Turner, and Tyler Lydon who are all claiming that the staff is recruiting them hard as well. Maybe there is a hail mary chance with Briscoe but I'm not holding my breath. It's a good look already for 2015 when both Malachi and D. Jones are planning to visit for the SU Elite Camp in August.
Malachi and Jones at Elite Camp?
Heck yeah.