Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when kadary wasn’t in the game as we continued to throw the ball to the corner in the last minute of the West Virginia game? Then he finally came in and got it over half court?

I just thought about that again.

Kindly asking not to. I talk about things on this board in hopes to stay on the board so my sources do not get compromised as they are personal friends so kindly ask not to. But hope everyone understands my point about caring for the kids is so important and just missing the way other coaches treat players. They asst coaches here literally are unreal people and help these kids the way a head coach should. The kids are so close with the asst coaches but it’s almost like good cop bad cop scenario but the bad cop is always the bad cop
PLEASE NO ONE SCREW THIS UP. Mad respect for Bulldog. Thanks for sharing all that you do.

Did you watch last nights game? Their speed and their aggressiveness puts Kadary to shame. It’s not even close. I’m not knocking Kadary, but they are at a different level. Everyone here acts like Kadary is all world. He’s not. I hate to lose him, but this godlike worship for this kid is way over the top.
Where does Joe fit in that speed catergory to you?

This is going to be a mess for JB. He’s losing the fans, alumni and past players. You think something would click with JB that he might be screwing up a bit. JB has to understand he’s not always right and has to listen/take advice from other people still. If we struggle next season this will be a disaster for him. With fans back there will be boos, there will be people calling for him to step down more than usual and you know JB is gonna hit back and attack people. This is not going to be pretty.

Also I just want to get this off my chest cause it bothers me but I’ve noticed coaches like JB, Coach K, Coach Calipari, etc...get very power hungry and a lot of these guys don’t think they can do any wrong. People live off of every word they say and these guys know it. It does not matter if the subject has anything to do with basketball these guys will give their opinions like they are experts and people eat it up. Their egos are HUGE and a lot of these guys need a reality check JB included. Yes he’s done a lot for this program and has built this program. But to be honest he’s probably done quite a bit of damage to the program as well due to his stubbornness. I respect JB and what he’s done for this program but I’ve been saying for a few years he needs to step down and I truly believe that. Yes I know the Sweet 16 ride was fun and yes I realize he was the coach that JUST took us there but at some point we have to hold JB accountable for everything else he has done the last few years. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope this is JBs last season next year which I think it is

So you don’t think Buddy stays 2 years? Interesting.

Did you watch last nights game? Their speed and their aggressiveness puts Kadary to shame. It’s not even close. I’m not knocking Kadary, but they are at a different level. Everyone here acts like Kadary is all world. He’s not. I hate to lose him, but this godlike worship for this kid is way over the top.
Yeah, but did Etan watch Baylor last night??!!! What does Etan know??!!

Wait speed and aggressiveness put Kadary to shame? What did that speed and aggressiveness do to the other point guard on the Cuse roster. Asking for a few friends...

There may be other factors but day 1 getting here nobody can tell me that Kadary wasn’t the best point guard on the roster and he sat, that is absolutely a factor.
He didn’t sit! His playing time increased exponentially over the course of the season. He was on the court at the end of most games and most halves, until the tendinitis really slowed him in the last couple of weeks, particularly the ACC tourney. I just don’t think playing time is the issue. Kadary believes in himself and I gotta believe he knows he would beat out Joe for the starting spot after an off-season of work on his jumper and conditioning. Boeheim constantly praised him. Look at the two Athletic articles I just posted. JB would have promoted him to starting PG if he did what he needed to do in the off-season.

The worse part about this is that we lucked out with Kadary...we knew he was good but not as good as he ended up being so it worked out him coming and wanting to sit behind joe...now it will be near impossible to replace him with someone similar or better because every single kid in the country knows how this season was handled and that they stand no chance taking over Joes spot. We will get a scrub that's ok with being a practice dummie.

The worse part about this is that we lucked out with Kadary...we knew he was good but not as good as he ended up being so it worked out him coming and wanting to sit behind joe...now it will be near impossible to replace him with someone similar or better because every single kid in the country knows how this season was handled and that they stand no chance taking over Joes spot. We will get a scrub that's ok dummies. being a practice dummie.
Bingo.

Remember when kadary wasn’t in the game as we continued to throw the ball to the corner in the last minute of the West Virginia game? Then he finally came in and got it over half court?

I just thought about that again.
Remember when he single handedly brought us back against Buffalo and then didn’t play much against Pitt?

PLEASE NO ONE SCREW THIS UP. Mad respect for Bulldog. Thanks for sharing all that you do.
Yeah, when folks are kind enough to share stuff like that with us here they are taking a big risk. All it will take is it getting back to them one time and that's it. No more cool info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom