Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is amazing that a team that is known for its defense, recruits for its defense and sometimes sacrifices offense for the sake of defense is losing players who are built for our defense because they did not get PT over players who are not very good at defense.
Our floor spacing is second to none !!

Well at least we're not losing #1 Point Guard Joe Girard, Boeheim must be happy about that.

Looking like:

1 - Girard
2 - Buddy
3 - Benny
4 - Jimmy
5 - Jesse

Welcome to the bubble.
you have the lottery numbers too? Crazy idea, why don't we wait and see how this all shakes out? We know who we are losing. We don't know who we are going to get.

At this time we have no idea what his reasoning is for leaving. A lot of people assuming its playing time but that is not always the case. Maybe we will find out the why he left and maybe we never will.

I love all the blame on JG3... Richmond played good minutes and finished the game on the court frequently.

Epic Fail GIF by NowThis

No. one will have nothing to do with the other. Most of these kids don't know how good Kadray was. He wasn't a big recruit and he didn't have that great of numbers. Some of the kids that played against him do, of course. What I worry about more is how hard we are going to go after kids in the portal. That really worries me.

Hahaha, one will have nothing to do with the other but we might not get anyone good for other reasons. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

hey, I also said that Jess would be back. And that is at least something.

actually, you and i had a big blow up earlier this year when i insinuated kadary might leave and you disagreed. I am still awaiting my apology but i like you regardless.

Well at least we're not losing #1 Point Guard Joe Girard, Boeheim must be happy about that.

Looking like:

1 - Girard
2 - Buddy
3 - Benny
4 - Jimmy
5 - Jesse

Welcome to the bubble.
Hopefully

Boeheim deserves what he's getting. And honestly, who is going to want to come to help in the backcourt with the way he used everything?

You can say it had nothing to do with basketball, but I don't buy it one bit.
You act like he’s the only one losing players... it’s happening everywhere this isn’t really anything to do with JB. Any time a kid is a little unhappy they will leave.

Portal time, get some Senior with a good handle and we’re good.
I hate it, but it is what it is.

There may be other factors but day 1 getting here nobody can tell me that Kadary wasn’t the best point guard on the roster and he sat, that is absolutely a factor.
he sat behind a guy that started and did well last year. Now, joe took a step back this year, no question. Look at his free throw shooting. That dropped quite a bit. let alone, everything else. But most coaches would have started Joe to start the season. the question is when they would have replaced Joe with Kadray. I think most would have made that change. But there maybe factors we just don't know. Like maybe they saw that Kadray just didn't like it here. We have a policy of not taking a kid without a visit first. We took Kadray without a visit. Maybe that is a good policy.

This is infuriating. He should have been starting since it was clearly apparent he was the best point guard on the team.
Ironically JB is screwing his own son by not keeping the best pg on the team. Good luck getting good looks from a pg who doesn't have an ACC caliber handle. JG3 is a good 2 off the bench and that's what she should be.
Let's lose a potential first round pick so we can start JG3. So incredibly disappointing.
JG3 would be a good 2G at Marist, not SU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom