Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to hear it from Paulie.

Dasher was looking to make it about himself. He posted in the middle of the week before our sweet 16 game and got people riled up. He should go post for the athletic.

Who have we lost that was better?

GLENN SEKUNDA! I'm saying guys who left after their first year (even for the NBA). You have to look at the season as a free agency year. Guys with 1% unhappiness are leaving. It's life, it happens.

Anyone have Weitsman's number to see if he can possibly deliver a bag here if he really cares about the program and not just being Jimbo's #1 buddy?
They’ll just give it to Joe in the form of a gift card to Friendlys. Gotta make sure he’s smiling!

Dasher was looking to make it about himself. He posted in the middle of the week before our sweet 16 game and got people riled up. He should go post for the athletic.

Must be this tall or shorter to write for the Athletic

Also again FWIW...I asked about what is JB doing about retirement, next year., blah blah blah. "Jimmy Jr is coming to cuse (first time I've heard this) and it's a more than 50% chance that next year is JB's last year. Both boys seniors. There's a reason you guys don't have any 2022 commits yet..."

Ugh.

Makes sense, across the board.

Also again FWIW...I asked about what is JB doing about retirement, next year., blah blah blah. "Jimmy Jr is coming to cuse (first time I've heard this) and it's a more than 50% chance that next year is JB's last year. Both boys seniors. There's a reason you guys don't have any 2022 commits yet..."
So JBs swan song - I get it. But Buddy wouldn’t use his extra year?

I can only imagine the bags some of these kids must be getting in free agency...it has to be crazy right now. I have no doubt people, ie other coaches, were touching base to let him know they wanted him...making promises to him. Kid knows he won’t start over Joe so he’s hitting the road...most all of us would do the same thing. This is what happens when you play favorites.

The reason for me that this is surprising is I truly thought JB wanted to win more than be right and as of now he has proved he would rather be right than win. Sad day for su. Kadary makes Buddy better bye a mile and it’s only gonna hurt his kid. That’s selfish right there.

We have only 2 scholarship guards now.
So we have to add atleast one.

Unless we are planning OIG’s plan.
Honestly at this point the best hope is that we get a guy who can spell Starting Point Guard Joe Girard for 7-10 minutes a game and develop into a serviceable starting PG for 2022, when hopefully we have a new head coach. Then maybe we can transition without hitting rock bottom.

Hopes of bringing in a starting PG to beat out Joe seem futile, unless Boeheim was TRYING to run off Kadary so he could recruit someone else in the portal, which seems absurdly unlikely.

Maybe he was kicking another players ass in practice every day and had to sit his ass on the bench watching him suck on the floor and it made him miserable?
You have no clue what goes on behind the scenes. It couldve been the complete other way around too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom