Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also again FWIW...I asked about what is JB doing about retirement, next year., blah blah blah. "Jimmy Jr is coming to cuse (first time I've heard this) and it's a more than 50% chance that next year is JB's last year. Both boys seniors. There's a reason you guys don't have any 2022 commits yet..."

What's absolutely baffling about this is he could have kept Kadary and still done this, only with more wins. Did he adopt Joe?

Also again FWIW...I asked about what is JB doing about retirement, next year., blah blah blah. "Jimmy Jr is coming to cuse (first time I've heard this) and it's a more than 50% chance that next year is JB's last year. Both boys seniors. There's a reason you guys don't have any 2022 commits yet..."
Yeah...2 years outside rail. I expect the calls will start shortly...

JB no longer has the best interest of Syracuse basketball as his priority. He should be fired today.

Yeah ok, that's exactly what JB is, a guy that doesn't care about the best interests of the program and winning.

You have zero idea what you are talking about.

I think we have one guard with over 30 minutes a game. the right guard can move Joe out of the starting line up. And they are in the portal. The question is will we go hard after that person.
If Kadary wasn't going to start here, why would some kid in the portal come in and start? We know who the starter is and that's pushed our most talented player out the door.

Kadary was the EXACT guard that should've move Girard to the pine. If JB didn't make the move with a kid in-house, it's not happening with someone we bring in right now.

JB hasn't lost me. I'm putting this on his assistant coaches not stepping up and getting in his ear. I'll ask this are they afraid of JB ?
You literally won’t call into his show because you are afraid he may not like what you say but you expect men who are getting hundreds of thousands of dollars to alienate their paychecks standing up to JB.

How do you not make your best guard in atleast the last 10 years not feel respected enough where he feels its better to transfer. The man in charge has clearly lost his mind. This is a big hit . Why would anyone want to play here when the best players don’t always play the most or start. The recruits see it and so do the fans and the families of the recruits.

I’m SICK. Next year has to be the last year. This is the definition of UNSTABLE. No stability in the program at all from head honcho down. Kids committing have no clue who their HC will really be in a year or two. Players jumping ship. Losing our best prospect. Whatever I will still support every game, but as a business move the head Hancho is not making sense. especially for our outlook 5-10 years down the line.

Boeheim says that I'm going to coach until I can't win anymore. I guess he meant it. And I guess the program doesn't matter either. Self-entitled, much?

Yeah ok, that's exactly what JB is, a guy that doesn't care about the best interests of the program and winning.

You have zero idea what you are talking about.

It's a legit criticism. He'd try to keep our best players. We are worse off now. Probably looking at another 19-12 regular season as a 10 seed. Fun winter.

The only thing that could make this worse is if Kadary transfers to UConn.
He's not going to Duke because you have to be a dead on 3 point shooter to play in K's offense.

Dasher was looking to make it about himself. He posted in the middle of the week before our sweet 16 game and got people riled up. He should go post for the athletic.
He was passing along information that anyone with a brain appreciates. Where do you think your beloved radio guys get half their information from? He wasn’t making it about himself, idiots like you shoot the messenger and destroy what we have here.

You literally won’t call into his show because you are afraid he may not like what you say but you expect men who are getting hundreds of thousands of dollars to alienate their paychecks standing up to JB.

It's called doing your job for the good of the program.

I’m sorry I have to believe this is because this kid was coming off the bench. Which if I’m right that’s a damn shame.

Not that easy to find a 6'5" PG with good handle, the ability to smoothly and easily beat his defender and find teammates, AND be a potentially elite defender.

Adding a 6'1" senior PG from Western Michigan or Tulane or something is not going to help. We currently have ZERO former top 100 players on the roster until Benny arrives - there's just not much talent. We can't keep going downhill like this.
This is the lowest the talent level has been in my lifetime.

Good thing we made the Sweet 16 because if Kadary left after being benched on an NIT team we’d be in the dumpster.

Can anyone talk me out of the doomsday scenario I've tried to block out for a while? Buddy and JG3 starting for 4 straight years together and then add in Jimmy for the final 2 of those and then JB departs with a demand of the program passing along to GMac.

He was passing along information that anyone with a brain appreciates. Where do you think your beloved radio guys get half their information from? He wasn’t making it about himself, idiots like you shoot the messenger and destroy what we have here.

I don't ask for inside information. Especially when its negative and given at the wrong time. Then when information ends up wrong that person never owns up and says my bad I got it wrong. Like professional insiders do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom