Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Christ, I had no idea this site was full of a bunch of prepubescent boys, that were still wetting their bed when Melo did his one scholar year. Cusetown1, grow some gonads, quit whining like a little biotch, for the sake of all the kids on this site. When KJ chooses I will be here to man up, if it doesn't go your way you will pu$$y out with excuses.
FrairJ, I visit your board and have read some of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. For example, One of your posters thought it was ridiculous that some people thought (not on your board mind you) that the teams you lost in your conference were better than the teams you brought it. And no one said boo. Really? Butler and crew are better than Syracuse, UConn, the ville, Pitt and N.D.? And another said it was only a matter of time before yours would be the best league again. Like you guys had anything to do with the Big East being the best league. What say you FriarJ?

Kaleb Joseph twitter is down or has been deleted.
Anyone see any strange posts recently?
Whitey23?
Meanwhile, I will see if I can find an archived page.

Nada. Looks like his last post was 8/12. Maybe it was a temporary twitter issue?

FrairJ, I visit your board and have read some of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. For example, One of your posters thought it was ridiculous that some people thought (not on your board mind you) that the teams you lost in your conference were better than the teams you brought it. And no one said boo. Really? Butler and crew are better than Syracuse, UConn, the ville, Pitt and N.D.? And another said it was only a matter of time before yours would be the best league again. Like you guys had anything to do with the Big East being the best league. What say you FriarJ?

Fortunately, once we land Kaleb Joseph we won't have to deal with anyone representing the Providence Mafia moving forward.

Good riddance.

Christ, I had no idea this site was full of a bunch of prepubescent boys, that were still wetting their bed when Melo did his one scholar year. Cusetown1, grow some gonads, quit whining like a little biotch, for the sake of all the kids on this site. When KJ chooses I will be here to man up, if it doesn't go your way you will pu$$y out with excuses.
What am I whining about, Craig?

What am I whining about, Craig?
Don't feed the trolls, my man.
They're so damn hungry lately.
photo.jpg

Delusional I guess, Wishful thinking at best? Message Board Crap. Why respond to something so obviously wrong. Losing Cuse, UConn, Pitt and Louisville is something that is irreplaceable. Each and every message board has people out in left field.

The catholic schools lucked the f out, but it will not be the same ever. It will be good I really honestly believe that but it will never be the same, just like the ACC will never be what the BE was, Geography alone prevents it.

Fortunately, once we land Kaleb Joseph we won't have to deal with anyone representing the Providence Mafia moving forward.

Good riddance.
Careful RF or you might end up being just another severed head bobbing up and down in Narragansett Bay!

This was a classy post by you.
"We use words like "box out", "block", "rotate". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending rims. You use them in a gimmick zone defense. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a school who cheats and sleeps with recruits under the nose of the conference that we provided, and then questioned the manner in which we provided it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way to the ACC. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a ball, and play us fair and square. Either way, I don't give a damn who you think you are entitled to!"

This was a classy post by you.
"We use words like "box out", "block", "rotate". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending rims. You use them in a gimmick zone defense. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a school who cheats and sleeps with recruits under the nose of the conference that we provided, and then questioned the manner in which we provided it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way to the ACC. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a ball, and play us fair and square. Either way, I don't give a damn who you think you are entitled to!"

It's called humor, clever humor which is why I guess you miss it. Maybe I should have posted a picture of JB picking his nose or sleeping or some other juvenile crap and maybe you would have recognized it for that. Plus I was wondering which one of you would take the bait. If it's any consolation you were right at the top of my list monkey boy.

It's called humor, clever humor which is why I guess you miss it. Maybe I should have posted a picture of JB picking his nose or sleeping or some other juvenile crap and maybe you would have recognized it for that. Plus I was wondering which one of you would take the bait. If it's any consolation you were right at the top of my list monkey boy.

"under the nose of the conference that we provided, and then questioned the manner in which we provided it!"
That part was pretty comical.

Don't backtrack now you little bitch.

I really hate the idea of blocking anyone. Because even if someone is obnoxious or annoying theres a chance they will have some info before anyone else and I'll miss it. But I'm just about there with you bud. You are getting to be the stereotypical troll. And worse... you're about the least funny goddamb poster I've ever seen. For god's sake... rip off someone funny if you're going to troll. There is nothing worse than getting an email saying there's info on Joseph only to see "You suck bwahaha". Oiy

Is it humor or clever humor?

You should have posted a picture of Jim digging for gold, it would have been awesome. Instead, we got your ignorant rant.

How about you just get off of our forum? And go back to your pathetic one. That's probably the reason why you spend so much time on ours anyway.

If he wants joseph can come to syracuse and be highlighted or he can play one to two years on a team that will be lucky to make the ncaa tournament one of those two years. Its up to him.

Please the comment was in relation to not understanding why young recruits find him "hip or cool" Obviously his scalp condition and weight are not outwardly hip or cool. Good god the politically correct world makes me crazy. What are we not suppossed to notice that he is missing hair and it looks weird? I feel bad for the guy but Ithica wasn't making fun he was just making a point using the obvious to say he didn't understand something.

Precisely. No offense was intended. If someone says "Kevin Ollie is cool", I can understand that better than "Ed Cooley is cool" - just from superficial appearances, and the fact that Ollie has played in the NBA for about 10 years, he's got great stories to tell. With Cooley, yes it's an uplifting story that certain kids can relate to, but "cool" does not come to mind when I think of him. That's all. Good coach, good guy. Doesn't seem to me to be a guy I fear on the recruiting trail.

We should all really know that FriarJ always works this way. Starts out providing some good insight while slowly moving down towards trolling. I think that is why we at first are kind towards the visitors from Prov as there is no reason to remember them coming by at first and they take longer to turn bad. I guess that is what happens after so many years of being insignificant.

We should all really know that FriarJ always works this way. Starts out providing some good insight while slowly moving down towards trolling. I think that is why we at first are kind towards the visitors from Prov as there is no reason to remember them coming by at first and they take longer to turn bad. I guess that is what happens after so many years of being insignificant.
FriarJ is a decent guy and poster but there is no doubt he is a troll who scans the internet messageboards for ANY reference to Providence College just so he can fill his time. Providence along with Seton Hall and DePaul were the absolute dregs of the Big East when the conference expanded to 16 teams. The only good thing Providence has done is that they get under the skins of UConn fans. If St. Bonaventure had the luck that PC has had by having a ticket in a power league our board would be full of Bonnie fans talking smack like the UConn board has with PC fans. What is funny is that we WILL NEVER PLAY THEM AGAIN because they give us absolutely nothing in a non-conference unless they will take a 1 game series in the Dome. Seton Hall and DePaul atleast theoretically would be games in good recruiting areas in Chicago and NYC metro area, but playing in Providence will never be necessary by playing in Boston against BC each year. I wish PC luck because lord knows if we hadn't won an NCAA Tournament game since 1997 our board would be full of Igors and yearn for a winner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom