Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Brent Axe@BrentAxeMedia29s
The hits keep on coming for Jim Boeheim. Kaleb Joseph has committed to Syracuse.
The hits keep coming? I usually take that to be a bad thing, but whatever, the important thing us to welcome KJ.

Mr. Whitehead, if you're as good as they say you'll make it to the NBA wherever you go to college. I just wonder if you want to win a championship while you're there, because if you do, Syracuse is where it will happen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Not that I'm in any hurry to see him go, but is this the last point guard who commits to Jim Boeheim?

Booyakasha!
https://twitter.com/kalebjoseph15/status/368836975773495296
Breathe easy fellas. Cause everything else is gravy.

Sick!

gATcdcC.gif

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...sketball_gets_commi.html#incart_river_default

"It's something I've always wanted to do," Joseph said of playing for Syracuse. "In the back of my mind it's always where I wanted to be. I've always been a Syracuse fan. It just felt right."

Er, just one more thing....
Major props to both Francis and cusetown for seeing this a mile away.

Any of you guys doubt, just trust these two. I even had doubts a few weeks ago.
So the question really is, do you guys pick horses, lottery numbers too?
:)

tee - Copy (4).jpg

Like fish in a barrel the Orange juggernaut continues to roll forward toward the inevitable 2nd NCAA championship of the new millennium. Goodluck ;) to Kaleb Joseph during his career at Syracuse University. We are thrilled to have you and your family be part of the Cuse family!~.

Paging: Mr. Whitehead, paging Mr. Whitehead. Please report to the Melo Center asap.

Sorry, I just realized. I'm not close to done.
Gabjon found this and a few beauties from the kid already.
"I can't tell you exactly what my role will be," Joseph said. "I know nothing will be handed to me. That's what I like. I've always liked being the underdog."
I frikkin love that! Baller, winner and gamer all in one.

Oh yeah, and this.
Dream School

No IW? Or is it IW only?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Waters (or whoever was running the PSBasketball account on Twitter at the time) intimated that of the three G's (Newton, Whitehead and Joseph), they would only take one.

Saw Whitehead play yesterday in Brooklyn - he is good but more of a Kemba Walker type lead guard than anything else. He can flat out score though.

The pay side strikes again!!!!

He'll I'm still vacation and I'm visiting this site to see what's going on!!! KJ is ours!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom