Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

FriarJ's reaction:

MDRw2.gif

With McCullough already a one and done can we chance whitehead as well... APR issues...

Kaleb will be completely invested in SYRACUSE whereas, for Isaiah Whitehead it's not so much about being completely invested in the TEAM, its about him getting HIS, and rightly so for him since he is a prolific scorer. He is not about to go anywhere and be prepared to share minutes, wait his turn, or not be THE MAN. He can have all that and LESS at Indiana and Tommy Boy will certainly promise him all that and MORE.

All things considered, KJ2 is a much better component for the Syracuse Basketball program considering our current needs, and not to devalue the talent of IW at all, in the end, over time, we are much better off with Kaleb Joseph than we ever would have been with Isaiah Whitehead. The kid is going to be an absolute joy to watch and he's had Orange flowing through his veins already for a considerable time. Goodluck (no pun intended) to IW but I'm thrilled to have Kaleb.
Besides, we ain't going to need no stinkin scorer with the kids we have moving forward. The points are going to come in bunches and runs and the defense is going to crush the spirit of all our opponents. The ACC is in for a rude one with JB's Zone~~.

You are a little off on my reaction today, this has been fairly obvious for a few days now. Anyway congrats on KJ and best of luck in the ACC. I'll come back if we end up going head to head for a recruit in the future or ever see each other on the court again. Adios.

Btw, just spoke to my cousin who is having a party to see her daughter away in NY (might drive out there tomorrow). While talking to her, she mentioned that the last time they were up there this summer at the bookstore...
95% Grant sighting!
Definitely not a freshman as most knew him.
She described the guy as beyond tall. I asked moustache? She said no. (not CJ) Bulky big? No. (I cross DC2 off).
From there, I knew it was between Christmas, Grant and Keita, but when I said "Jerami Grant?" She said, that sounds familiar!
Bunch of students flocked to him, and they met him.

Er, just one more thing....
Major props to both Francis and cusetown for seeing this a mile away.

Any of you guys doubt, just trust these two. I even had doubts a few weeks ago.
So the question really is, do you guys pick horses, lottery numbers too?
:)

View attachment 4571
If Francis said the sky was red, I'd believe him at this point. Then I'd tell him to make it orange!

Waters (or whoever was running the PSBasketball account on Twitter at the time) intimated that of the three G's (Newton, Whitehead and Joseph), they would only take one.

Saw Whitehead play yesterday in Brooklyn - he is good but more of a Kemba Walker type lead guard than anything else. He can flat out score though.

The fact they are not taking another guard may be an indication that they will go hard after Briscoe.

You are a little off on my reaction today, this has been fairly obvious for a few days now. Anyway congrats on KJ and best of luck in the ACC. I'll come back if we end up going head to head for a recruit in the future or ever see each other on the court again. Adios.

Well said my friend. I hope you beat for every recruit you guys battle for and every time you guys play them!!!

so if no IW do we want malachi then?
Malachi is 2015. And although we are plenty fine for 2014, there still could be one or two more possibilities. But hey, who cares! This 2014 team is insane even if we lose an early entry.

As jake said we are still in it with Okonoboh and some think still whitehead. If these guys pick IU, they are idiots. Because Tom Crean sucks. Sweet Sixteens... dos.

Malachi is 2015. And although we are plenty fine for 2014, there still could be one or two more possibilities. But hey, who cares! This 2014 team is insane even if we lose an early entry.
Yeah 2014 we're playing with house money at this point. But im a greedy bastard, i still want Whitehead. You dont see kentucky and Duke saying "Hey we got good players, ni reason to recruit this even better guy."

Er, just one more thing....
Major props to both Francis and cusetown for seeing this a mile away.

Any of you guys doubt, just trust these two. I even had doubts a few weeks ago.
So the question really is, do you guys pick horses, lottery numbers too?
:)

View attachment 4571

hmmmm...let's throw Jake into this also...STEALTH is the word!

It's Good to Be 'Cuse!!--The Order of the 'Cuse Orange

Yeah 2014 we're playing with house money at this point. But im a greedy , i still want Whitehead. You dont see kentucky and Duke saying "Hey we got good players, ni reason to recruit this even better guy."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom