Kansas is an example why the college basketball regular season doesn't really matter | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas is an example why the college basketball regular season doesn't really matter

I think the conference they play in does not prepare them very well for East coast ball which is a much faster pace game.

Like the blazing pace of teams like Syracuse and Virginia ?

More likely their lack of successs is nothing more than statistical noise in an endeavor where one bad game eliminates you from the tournament

I think we suffered the same fate in the 80s and early 90s

I was thinking this might be the year Kansas might not be the champs.

But they went and won at West Virginia tonight. That offsets the hole they placed themselves in by losing at home to TCU, and they are back in sole possession of first.

Whether the Big 12 will under perform or not. expect them to have 5 teams in the top 5 seed lines.

Big 12 is good this year. Add in Texas Tech and Oklahoma.

Like the blazing pace of teams like Syracuse and Virginia ?

More likely their lack of successs is nothing more than statistical noise in an endeavor where one bad game eliminates you from the tournament

I think we suffered the same fate in the 80s and early 90s
And late 00s. A broken leg here, a suspension there, and voila that top 3 seed is smoke.. March is fun and exciting, but it doesn't even take a bad game to get bounced (e.g., a phantom over and back or charge and ...). Kansas under Self is a juggernaut. The only reason their fans are jittery is because they're spoiled.

Somehow I remembered this discussion, but went to Q39 for the first time for my dad's birthday today. The brisket was excellent - very tender. My dad and I both though Joe's had better ribs but Q39 weren't bad. The sauce was a bit tangier than Joe's.. I thought it was good but my dad is real sensitive to anything the least bit spicy so he likes Joe's sauce better.

Nice! It’s interesting. I have some really credible foodie friends who have been to Q39. One loves it and one is kinda meh on it. I haven’t been. It’s sort of a more modern restaurant/decor yes? I haven’t been but will try to get there in June. Joe’s is still my favorite. I actually buy a few bottles of their spicy BBQ sauce and take it home. I do like tangy BBQ sauce, though. I haven’t been to BB Lawnside or LC’s but have been to Joe’s (3x), Jack Stack (2x), Arthur Bryant’s and Gates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom