Keep it classy uconn | Syracusefan.com

Keep it classy uconn

I wonder how this clown would have reacted if Oriaki came to Cuse. Lol. Not that he could, but it would be funny if he did.

It's quite obvious what he means by 'trader' - Oriakhi traded UConn for Missouri.

I feel sorry for the masked texter. He obviously would have been much smarter as a senior had his laptop not been stolen his freshman year.

Laptop jokes, really?

Didn't you get the memo the new one is that UConn will be UMass in 2 years?

Laptop jokes, really?

Failing to see the basis of your optimism, what with that imposing front line of Olander and Giffey you'll be sporting the next two years.

Failing to see the basis of your optimism, what with that imposing front line of Olander and Giffey you'll be sporting the next two years.

2013 has veryyy few bigmen, and you can bet your ass their not going to storrz

Come on Ryan, guys like Ethan Cole and JB Reafsnyder only WISH they could have been as dominant as Olander. You just wait until he drops 6 points and 4 rebounds on us next year. We truly feel the Oland-ation then.

Laptop jokes, really?

I did, but the "oldies but goodies" are so heartwarming. ;)

Seriously, the masked texter is an ass clown. I'd like to see him heckle AO like that in person.

That illiterate obviously meant "traitor" (not trader). Just a little name-calling there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom